• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Box and Tree colours and cross shard item transfers

BlackXGlass

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello Holiday Traders
Looking for a link or even to be pointed in the right Direction to see the rare new box colours as well as the rare colours for the trees. If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.
On another note I am curious about what you other traders do when you do get a rare item but its on a shard you don't play. How do you get the item to the shard of your choice . I know nothing of taking chars cross shard so do not know if you can take anything or not.
I look forward to seeing what you have to say on this
Thx

Drizzt

Journeyman
Campaign Supporter
Ive either traded other dealers on here to get my collection, by posting a thread or responding to an ad that fits what I'm searching for.