• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ranks and what not

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well my father's in the hospital so I'm just browsin' the forums bored, been looking for who's who on the forums trying to figure out what icons mean what and the rank listing of the people like content editors and UOSS (and anything I forgot). If anyone wants to explain it to me I'd more than welcome it, gives me something to do.

Thanks ;)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry to hear about your dad ... just brought mine home today, he checked out alright after a scare with chest pain

as for the forum titles, I poked around a bit and cannot find the legend that explains them, maybe someone else will have better luck

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Roger that Dev, thanks for pokin' around, I did the same lol, figured I might of missed it. Actually got word from the hospital after his surgery, they put a camera up his leg artery and they eventually found a blockage that was giving him trouble, they're still not sure if he had a heart attack or not, if he did is was a very small one because only one heart enzyme was elevated. Family kinda looks like this: :gee: right now, he'll be home tomorrow :)