• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Random Acts of Roleplaying, Act I, Scene III

G

Prologue -

As a continuation of my previous quests, I decide to search out the activity around Spirit gate to better understand the habits of the citizens of these lands.

This time, I have company! The fair Alizaren is wooed into keeping me company by simply offering her ale! Amazing how well this 'ale' works at attracting females, particularly elven ones.

We seek out the Spirituality gate, and look for spots to set up our booth.

Setting up furniture properly in the wilderness is quite a task! Simply setting down a chair properly brings us great enthusiasm!

I've really got to talk to Woody about how he ferments his ale....

Success, our first adventurer!

And another soon thereafter! Though this one appears hostile.

Quick work this one makes of both myself and our adventurer, Lennie. But our booth is untouched and an ankh is nearby.

Soon, friends show up to assist with any other trouble.

Must be a good area for frogs, as they seem to be spawning quite rapidly.

Gah! I forgot, I left some ale on my body! I quickly retrieve it...Can not let good ale go to waste.

Another visitor! She kindly sits down and fills out our logbook.

Sprago stops by again, but this time runs off quickly. I can not get em to fill out our logbook and must make the entries myself.

Seems like our adventure is over, and its time to clean up....GAH!!! I LOST MY HEAD, CAN ANYONE FIND IT?!?!

The area is clear, and it is time to head out...till the next adventure!

G

these scenes remind me of someone. I can't quite recall his/her name , was a reporter for like a second, always had picture montages.