• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Random act of happy!

• Thread starter Evilminion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Evilminion

Okay, half the people I've met in the game today seem to be grumpy for one reason or another. So my character Theora is going to sit at the Skara Brae bank for half an hour or so, carrying five sacks of happiness. And by happiness, I mean loot. :D The first five folks who wander up to me in Skara Brae, say "Loot, please!", and give their Stratics forum name will receive the contents of a random sack of happiness. Let's see... what to put in these sacks...

Contents of five sacks:
  1. Snake skin boots
  2. 100,000 gold
  3. Rubble fern
  4. Cursed Armor of Fortune (cursed, but still fortunate)
  5. Stuffy dwagon

No promises as to which one you'll get, since I'm mixing 'em up in my inventory. And please, only one sack of happiness per player. I'd like to maximize the happy!

:grouphug:

E

Evilminion

Awwwww, nobody stopped by to select a sack of happiness.

But I'm not the sort to despair! :D Instead, the next five people who respond to this thread with "Loot please!" can have one of these sacks. I'll just meet you in the game later to deliver them.

Good hunting, all!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Loot, please!

I want the the stuffy dwagon - I never got a dwagon of any color back when they were out....

D

DebiHIS

"Loot please", im sorry i wasnt on at the right time to catch it!

E

Evilminion

Ah, ah, ah... all sacks are random! :D No hint as to which one you'll get until you pick it up.

HOWEVER, it so happens that I lucked into TWO stuffy dwagons at somebody's vendor sale last week, so Basara, I'm just going to bring you one anyway.

This means that all five sacks of happiness are still available. Post if you'd like one!

EDIT: Make that four. Debi, I PMed you.

A

Azazel of LA

LOOOOOOOOOOOT PLEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :thumbup:

E

Evilminion

Heehee! All righty, two sacks and a stuffy dwagon dispensed already, plus another sack spoken for. Two sacks still to go!

D

Desolation87

The weird thing is, as I read this, it made me smile. How nice!

Loot please!

T

T_Amon_from_work

Loot, please!

I want the the stuffy dwagon - I never got a dwagon of any color back when they were out....
We need to meet up. I have one stuffy dwagon you can have.

Also a mongbat, a bear and two horses (one is white!!)

E

Evilminion

You are not too late! :)

That's all five sacks of happiness spoken for, and I'll make sure to deliver them as soon as possible. Here's hoping they served their purpose by making everyone just a little bit more cheerful!

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thank you for doing something postive :thumbup1: You are right people have seemed a bit grumpy lately in game, in rl, and on the boards. We need to keep thes radom acts going. Now to put on my thinking cap and to check my good bags. :eyes: Maybe its time for NIA to plan another event.

A

Azazel of LA

I chose the red bag (matched my armor) and got a nice bottle of wine , a Jesterhat (wich didnt match my armor) and a nice piece of Fern Rubble. Thank you for the new addition to my rooftop garden :) .:thumbup:

E

Evilminion

Glad you like it! :D Everyone needs a bit of exotic foliage in their garden.

T'Amon, I still have a pair of sollerettes and a cloak for you; PM me, please!

And to Tamias: yay event!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
t'amon i hope u arent just giving ur white stuffy away... u can get 40+ mil for it from rare collectors :)

E

Evilminion

Restless, get yer mercenary attitude out of our cheery thread. Off with you, now! *shoos*

T

T_Amon_from_work

Restless, get yer mercenary attitude out of our cheery thread. Off with you, now! *shoos*
Ummm, I located a Sentinel's Guard shield as well if you want that too. <shrug> I have no Parry chars so shields are NOT an inventory item.

Restless: Ummm, 40+ mil for a white horse stuffy? Good grief! How about blue - the light, nearly sky blue?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its not mercenary attitude :p just informing someone that they have a highly valuable rare... if they were to just give it away and then find out it was worth over 40 mil then just how "happy" would they be then? :) and t'amon... only the white ones are the rare ones, so they are the only ones that command a large pricetag

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also! i added to the happiness of the forum because im betting t'amon is quite pleasantly surprised at the value of his lil stuffy :)

T

T_Amon_from_work

also! i added to the happiness of the forum because im betting t'amon is quite pleasantly surprised at the value of his lil stuffy :)
Ummm, does the sun rise in the East? Hello?

And should I find someone willing to purchase said item I will definitely find an ingame method of ..... ==>:shots:

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is why I love LA! I've only met maybe 3 jerks in 4 years. Everyone else are almost as a rule cool people. I had a fellow last night let me tame 2 greater dragons without any fuss at all. I made him over 100 ress scrolls for being so cool. I just wish I wasn't so sleepy so I could remember the name.

:thumbup1:

A

Azazel of LA

This is why I love LA! I've only met maybe 3 jerks in 4 years. Everyone else are almost as a rule cool people. I had a fellow last night let me tame 2 greater dragons without any fuss at all. I made him over 100 ress scrolls for being so cool. I just wish I wasn't so sleepy so I could remember the name.

:thumbup1:

Agreed , LA is full of nice people like that , thats why I love it here :)

E

Evilminion

Yep, I wouldn't switch shards for the world. :grouphug:

By the way, two of you haven't contacted me to claim your sack of happiness! Please check for a PM from me, and get in touch! Not that the happiness wears off over time, or anything, but it's not making you any happier by sitting in my bank box. :D Come get your goodies!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way, the Chest's in the Bankers/Main room of Luna has continued to be a good source of items.

I dump off all the stuff I get that I don't have characters for and have picked up some things that will eventualy be helpful to me.

E

Evilminion

Nah, I got my username honestly. :D

Back in the day, I used to be the west coast editor for Computer Games Magazine. And we used to get letters from readers, some of which were nice; some of which were downright hysterical. One day, though, I opened my email box to discover a letter from somebody's mother. She'd found our magazine in her son's bedroom, even though he was forbidden to play videogames, and apparently wanted to let me know that I and my fellow editors were "willing minions of the evil which is destroying America".

I've been "evilminion" ever since!

By the way, Desolation, I do believe you're one of the folks who forgot to claim their sacks of happy. You and Debi!