• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raising Weapon Skills

P

peanutdance

So I tried the jhelom pits to raise my mace fighting but I kill the fighters way too quickly, faster than I can bandage them. Am I missing something? I used a store bought club, even tried a fireworks wand I had laying around, and while I gained skill, they would die too fast.

Is there anything like the bone knight wall now, or blade spirits (can't remember if this way just for parry)? I've been hunting earth elementals in the mean time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How high is your macing skill? Most people use the pits to train parry on unarmed female fighters. If your skill is below 50, then take the New Haven quest and kill things in Old Haven for the accelerated skill gains. Over 50 to high 70s then head to despise and kill the lizardmen in the upper level. You should get pretty good weapon and tactic gains. When skills get into the 80 and above range then you can either start working your way down the levels of despise, train on a golem, or head to the painted caves to kill Trogs.