• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Remove Trap] Raising remote trap past 76?

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

Looking for a guide to raise RT passed 76. I play on siege and don’t have a tinker. The circuit puzzle got stupid long to do as it grew to 5x5 IIRC. I tried level four chests in dungeons. No gains. Without a tinker is there a dungeon spawn chest location that has level 5 chests?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I was training RT with circuit puzzle(yes 5*5) while training pets
with Shame islands fishing spots (Level with UEV) while fishing
and with Miasma chests (no good , too hard, need too much skills to kill her)

Never played on Siege

Deschet

Journeyman
Is this character a t-hunter?

If so, I've worked several characters up to 90/GM just by digging up and using RT on the chests. Goes pretty quick actually (IMO). Cache maps should get you there. Never trained it any other way.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Same, once I hit around 70ish I just started digging up chests and gaining that way...I failed..a LOT! but I think that's the best way?

HaYl0

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same, just by doing t-maps I got mine up to 94.9 so far. started at 0 around 2 months ago when I came back

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yea - as long as it hasn't changed since they put in the new TMap changes the way to do it is just use it on treasure chests. You can get multiple gains per chest.

What I did was get like 7-10 chests at a time and dig them all up and mark runes to them. Then use a blue alacrity scroll for remove trap and use the skill on those chests. You can easily gain 2-5 points just like that with 1 scroll depending on what your skill is at.

**note the last 4-5 points for me came from using pink scrolls I had laying around so not sure what the return rate is from 95ish to GM.

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HiHi,

Are you taking ROT into account, on Siege ruleset shard(s)?

it's been a while for me - use a crystal ball of knowledge to guesstimate chest level for optimizing gains.