• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] Raising Provocation to 120 ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other than the Sticky FAQ info, are there any specific hints or tips to train the Provocaton skill to 120 more efficiently (no, I do not want to use jewellery...) ? I am currently 104 and it is getting forever to get gains......... At this pace it will take me months to make it 120.....

I have searched the Forums but there is is quite some good informations on how to best raise Discordance but not Provocation, at least that I could find.......

Thanks.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
last i knew if u use skill will gain LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE=popps;1249383]Other than the Sticky FAQ info, are there any specific hints or tips to train the Provocaton skill to 120 more efficiently (no, I do not want to use jewellery...) ? I am currently 104 and it is getting forever to get gains......... At this pace it will take me months to make it 120.....

I have searched the Forums but there is is quite some good informations on how to best raise Discordance but not Provocation, at least that I could find.......

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Will prolly take a good while to reach legendary, no matter what method you use. Meantime, try dragons from 100-110, rotting corpses thereafter.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if running a real bard disco a cu provoke it to swoop, when higher disco swoop then provoke a cu to swoop raises gold and etc fast!
jewelry is nessary use it! if done right rare deaths, or being hit if have a invis ready and paying attention.

Other than the Sticky FAQ info, are there any specific hints or tips to train the Provocaton skill to 120 more efficiently (no, I do not want to use jewellery...) ? I am currently 104 and it is getting forever to get gains......... At this pace it will take me months to make it 120.....

Thanks.

H

Harb

Popps, all the above works. I've done three characters now to 120 and am working one more. I personally like rune bettles and later runes-Yamandon at Yamandon point. You can get there from where you are now all the way to 120, maintain the fun of the skill, and the loot along the way is fairly decent. A couple things to toy around with, if you have soul stones don't be afraid to try a lower level of musicianship once provoke hits 110. Using both exceptional and non-exceptional instruments depending on where your music/ provoke skills are as you move along may also help. Remember though, provoke and disco are among the skills very difficult to raise, they always have been. A day with.2-.4 gains are good days.