Raising Pentagrams?

• Thread starter Baciver of CCC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Baciver of CCC

Just got a castle and I have seen on some of the deco posts what appears to be pentagrams raised to look like round tables. Can anyone give me some insite to how this is done?

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 30, 2004
deco.girlgamer.net
Yes.

Place 9 goza mats. Raise them 7-10 times each. Place the pentagram on the middle tile of the goza. Now. If you want o be able to raise/ lower the pentagram....simply lower one of the goza mats by two. This will drop one tile down of the pentagram. At which point all levels of the pentagram are movable. Be careful not to chop them as you will loose just that tile, not the whole pentagram.

Chop the goza tiles and viola...done

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
I can't wait to see that in action. Those goza mats do incredible things I would never have figured that out.