• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raising Imbuing...

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am at a very low 44 skill in imbuing now and the spined leather gloves aren't really raising skill very fast anymore... any suggestions on what I should be unraveling for skill gains at this level?? Thanks :)

PaulCH

Journeyman
@Synbad I pretty much followed @Basara's guide [Imbuing] - Imbuing Training Guide, Mk III (Updated 11 January 2012)

At your level I was unraveling by the bag load. Anything that I couldn't unravel, I kept to unravel in the future. One thing that I learned in my training that might be obvious to most (but wasn't to me) is that once you can unravel an item to get an enchanted essence then you can unravel all items that unravel to an enchanted essence. In other words, once you reach ~45, anything that can be unraveled that you can't unravel due to skill will produce a relic fragment.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Unravelling bags upon bags of stuff is the way to raise imbuing.
Tram Trogs are great to produce lots of jewellery that can be unravelled at your level. Then when you get to 90 skill, start looting greater magic items or higher to unravel.
The Balron at Blackthorn's is a good source for stuff that unravel to relics and would give you gains.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did treasure chest and unraveled everything. Once that stopped working, I still did treasure chests and picked items in my imbuing range and just added a bit if hit dispel