• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raising Curtains

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use to be able to raise curtains. The individual panels would raise I think? Now I can't get them to place higher on a wall. I did somehow at some point it seems. I will keep trying a few things. Anyone know how to get them higher now? Thnak you! :)

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Place and raise gozas, then place curtain and chop gozas.

Raising/lowering individual panels involves lowering a goza after the curtain is placed to 'break'* the curtain.
Individual panels can then be moved up or down, so long as they do not get re-aligned on the same z-axis height.

*Be careful with broken multi-tile decorations; chopping a piece before all of the pieces are re-aligned** will destroy a piece, thereby removing the ability to re-deed the item. [The remaining pieces can still be moved up or down in this case until they are individually chopped-destroyed.]

**You will know when it is re-aligned when every individual piece gives a 'you cannot raise/lower this item'

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you Ivan :) I placed paver down hopped on them. I must have used gozas the first time. :D *expands cave*