• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

raised myself into darkness, have questions

Methos

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So I wanted to see how high I could go I locked down a teleporter and raised it as high as it would go, then teleport back on and repeated until it disappeared, when I teleported back on I was on teleporter surrounded by darkness unable to move, I was able to lower teleporter out of darkness. Logout back in, teleport back on and ride the teleporter down like an elevator. Question is if I left the teleporter in the void would it disappear. If not has anyone else ever tried this and is it OK to move items into this space I have a fun idea but not if it is bannable

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hehe, there is not an unlimited z coordinate in UO. eventually you can raise a goza/tele tile to the point it actually drops below the grounds z cord. IN affect you could technically make a basement under your house. if you logged on another toon to look at the toon that just went through the tele you would see his name under you.

x y = left right
z = up down