• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

raised garden beds?

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive placed my raised beds but they will not take any seeds? Any Idea what Ive forgotten?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What happens when you click on seed and target dirt / soil ?

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What happens when you click on seed and target dirt / soil ?
It just goes back into my pack. I thought this acct may not have had the rustic add on but it wouldn't let me apply code to the account. I guess I will try a GM
tonight

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1694533191216.png
it should be under features

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea I show that..I bought a new code because it doesn't show "enabled" like some of the other addons..it wouldn't take it lol!

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was hoping I had forgot a step...like you have to water it first or something..

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
re axe it and move it to new spot maybe ?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yea I show that..I bought a new code because it doesn't show "enabled" like some of the other addons..it wouldn't take it lol!
Did you try to apply it in game? Or on the Account Management page? Try both just in case. It's been awhile since I've gotten an add-on so I forget if you have to do both or just one.

1694549003147.png

1694549052633.png

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok..prob solved! I now have plants and a extra rustic code. I'm a little embarrassed to post the prob but here it is. Double click your seed to plant, not drag and drop and don't use a seed of renewal as your first choice.... lol!!! Ty for the help guys.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you can enter both codes in game
and each code will give you a raised garden deed

(neither uo guide or EA describes these steps to get the items in game, but they really should)

I know of people that also buys multiple Kings collection
just so they can get the items (only apply the extra code in game)

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Cinderella, I should have known that since Ive bought 2 kings collections in the past, 2 years away from this game you sure forget alot!! ty!