• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

raised garden bed

• Thread starter hashman21
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

hashman21

when re-deeding this, is it just like all the other add ons? Unlock and then chop?
and can it be redeeded when there are plants growing?

K

Kayne

Apologies for hijacking but do you have to own the booster packs to use the raised beds?

I know to place them you would likely have to be but what about just to use?

S

sherkborg

Also how many seeds can you plant in them? do they just get your plants to to deco stage or can plants be left in there forever to get resources/live forever?

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also how many seeds can you plant in them? do they just get your plants to to deco stage or can plants be left in there forever to get resources/live forever?
They come in different sizes. The largest size will hold 9 seeds/plants. If you set the plants to deco they pop out of the bed but if you don't they will stay for a while...not sure how long cause I'm busy growing stuff.

S

sayler04

Resource and seed caps still apply, but as far as I can tell the plants themselves can stay there indefinitely

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Apologies for hijacking but do you have to own the booster packs to use the raised beds?

I know to place them you would likely have to be but what about just to use?
I have two accounts and had tried it a while ago: Only the account with the Rustic Theme Pack could use it.

K

Kayne

Thanks Krux. Will continue growing the usual way in that case