• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Racing anyone?

• Thread starter soupandquackers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

soupandquackers

Anybody want to swap sweeps right now? I only need a few more swept for the 25 races swept trophy.

S

Steveo

Soup I need a few of those my self but I am not able to get on til 4pm est time. If you want to do it then let me know

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

If the wife is done when you guys go give me a hollar and I will join in.

S

soupandquackers

if anyone is on right now and they would like to swap sweeps im ready to race
district: kookyboro

M

MissPoodledoodle

Sorry, I was just disco out of the race. But have fun!!

S

soupandquackers

ok no problem, are you coming back? at least i got another sweep..

F

Flippers

I also need a couple of sweep wins on smusher to get him that much closer to 25 and the 2nd trophy. Pity this wasnt posted sooner. Also I still need to golf :p

S

soupandquackers

I only need 600 courses and kit and kabootle wins for golf. Im in a back nine now >_<. We can try for sweeps next monday or saturday if you like.

F

Flippers

Golf or CGC? I dont need Back nines in Bossbot HQ

In golf I'll take anything. I'm a ways from needing specifics.

In racing we can swap. I am often around on Saturdays in the daytime, but I divide my time up between toons and Second Life, so planning a time to meet works.

S

soupandquackers

I'll give you wins in golf for walk in par and hole some fun. I dont know what im doing saturday yet but i can try to be there to race.

B

bibslady

Anybody want to swap sweeps right now? I only need a few more swept for the 25 races swept trophy.
More questions for the book: "toontown for dummies"
LOL I'm sorry, I know you all probably think I'm really dumb, but...

what are sweeps? :blushing:

Hugs,
bibslady

S

soupandquackers

In racing they have grand prix. They put 3 races together and win you win all of them you get a sweep.