• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

racers out there?

• Thread starter soupandquackers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

soupandquackers

Anybody want to swap wins, i just got my 25 races swept trophy so i need to work on the last ones. We can start from speedway, to urban, then to rural depending on the time you have. Im in crazy river:thumbsup:

hmm i have been waiting for an hour now and it seems either no one is on, or no one wants to race, or a combination of both:sad3: oh well maybe some other time.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Isnt sweeps on monday? I can't make it today but I would be happy to get together on monday as long as I am not working. I have hardly any races won personally.

Let me know.

T

toontownhappy

Sorry, Soup, I was CGCing with Precious...got her boss suit finally!

S

soupandquackers

no it didn't flippers. You just weren't on at the moment just like the rest of my friends on my friends list. I was bored and had no ride to river and nothing to do. Also Uglywrinkleflip i dont need sweeps i got my last sweep trophey i only need races qualified and won.

E

Electroflap

Hey I havent' seen a post about racing yet but my roomie loves to race! if we can make an event time and place on the calendar I can make sure he shows up! Sorry I didnt see this one in time! but any racers out there.. his name is Stevetheblue and he's a blue(duh) monkey!

F

Flippers

no it didn't flippers. You just weren't on at the moment just like the rest of my friends on my friends list. I was bored and had no ride to river and nothing to do. Also Uglywrinkleflip i dont need sweeps i got my last sweep trophey i only need races qualified and won.
I have 12 toons and second life. I posted in the SF forum that my friends would help if they gave me their IM info and just let me know. I waited for posting or word this week and nothing. You said you got what you needed (not with me obviously) so it sounded like you were done.

Ask Susan - she knows she can always find me on Yahoo when I'm on. I use yahoo Aim and MSN on Trillian at the same time.