• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Race Change to Elf

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am attempting to change to an Elf and keep getting the message "you may try this again later" when i hit the button to change to my new form. any ideas on what is wrong. i don't have any active quests and i have done all the mini quests to change. also, i am completely naked and not on a mount and have locked all my skills.. anyone have any suggestions?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You say you do not have any active quests but isn't changing to an Elf a quest, it has been a long time. Do you have any quests listed?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok, I never could get it to work in EC and always had to switch, but looks like you got EC to work - I wonder if anybody has done it successfully without dying first?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It was on Siege, all new elves need to prove, they can handle dying :p
And that old ugly Garg body you had, needed to die for you to become an elf :p

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I was trying to fix an insurance menu bug, so I wrestled a goats until I died. No, there are no pictures.