• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event [R-Inv] A Declaration Of Outlawhood – Turn In The Followers Of Bladderstick!

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I Skaros The Spymaster, on behalf of King Blackthorn, and in the name of the Sultan who now controls Nujel’m again, declare the following to be Outlaws to the Realm, traitors of the worst kind, and to be hunted down and dragged before the law in order to answer for their recent support of Bladderstick!

Report the co-ordinates of the homes, and all known aliases of these criminals below; They will stand trial in Yew immediately after the now imprisoned and powerless fool!

Furthermore, I will also reward any honest citizen who comes forward with either notations of chat, or images of scenes from tonight’s events, that contains evidence of anyone else who was involved in supporting Bladderstick’s actions, but who might have escaped immediate identification. We do have a number of names of suspicious people, but we are a land of laws and Justice, and need the evidence before we condemn them to the same Outlaw status!

Rest assured, once we have the home locations of these , we shall proceed to lawfully arrest them and bring them before the King to answer for their crimes too.

(EM’s Notes – If you were there and I missed getting your paperdoll, turn yourself in and join in the infamy! This is just for roleplay to leave space for you villains to be part of the storyline, and I’m also hoping for an event where Skaros comes to arrest you in person; it would be roleplay in Trammel, and some PvP house fighting if you’re in Felucca…)