• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) (R.A.S) The Girls gone Treasure Hunting.....

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Words from Kalimana Zuya
Dear Diary,

A few days back, after having a horrible day with Drake IronHeart, not knowing if he wanted to become a so called ''Sampire'', and training around house breaking and wrecking my decorations, that took me soo long to put up....
And having his half wit of a brother Zaptor Razorfire, casting demons in the house while being drunk in some of Shadows Strong Whiskey.... which didnt help a bit..... So I realised that it was time I left the house a bit more, and got around doing my taming and veterinary skills...plus a few days earlier Madam Mim, had given me a lovely *Smart* Greater Dragon, but that had little fighting skills, so after a few hours of intense training, I got in contact with her and decided to go Treasure Hunting a bit with her, as she needed some help defeating the spawns of Evil, that appeared each time she looted the chest....

Fighting a bit the spawns, I think the 2 GDs managed to handle it....
http://i58.***********/2psk4eo.jpg

Once all the fighting had happened, and all that lot of Evil spawn was dead, I decided to have a small bottle of Wine with Madam Mim, and enjoy our moment of fame, to later arrive home to find Zaptor passed out in the floor drunk passed out and naked, and for some reason the demon was all painted in tribal paints.....
And Drake all cover in blood like he had been drinking blood....
Ohh well another mad day in my house, although I will be adventuring a bit more now that I have my Greater Dragon, BALLROGG!!

Goodnight Diary,

Kalimana Zuya