R.A.S. Europa Rares Fest Info-Dates an such

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 8, 2008
Europa Rares Fest Information an somewhat of an itinerary--although the exact times some of the events mentioned will be determined closer to fest time :)Hope to see y'all there! :)Also for any who don't know. There is a vendor sign up sheet on the Rares Collector forum. So any who would like to reserve a spot now feel free to post there.
Im available quite a lot in game for any who wanna chat or ask any questions. You can also feel free to post here or PM or icq me. My Icq is 124324525 shoot me a message anytime. Always happy to hear from folks!!!

We have a lot of awesome people really coming together to try an make this a super memorable Rares Fest for everyone and hopefully a truly special experience for our shard.
There will loads of cool prizes given out through the whole week and I know most of u like stuff and we all know free stuffs always cool ;)

I made a first post outlining my plans for the Rares Fest. It was just an informational post so wasn't getting posted on an kinda slid down the list on the forum. So here goes a bit of an outline for ya--where folks might actually see it :)
Europa Rares Fest Monday Feb 3rd- Sunday feb. 9th.
Mon-Thurs just being more of a prefest week kinda like folks have been doing where anything goes on vendors to help ya raise gold to buy the stuff u really want over the weekend. Durring prefest week there will be at least 1 event per day ran by the Europa Rares Fest Team. All Events will have Awsome prizes to be given out the winner/s depending on the event--there will even be a few crazy ones where most everyone gets a prize.
Fri-Sun will commence the "Real" Fest at which time it becomes rares only on the vendors in the 2 main vendor houses-as per usual. That very simply means ANY ITEMS THAT DO NOT CURRENTLY SPAWN IN GAME. Which leaves a ton o stuff that is allowed such as EM /event items/server births/non replica rares/even past anny rewards an gifts from various holidays are all fine , again ANYTHING not currently spawning in game is pretty much fair game.
Durring that "Real" Fest weekend there will be at least 2 events per day with even better prizes!!
A silent Auction will be held and ran by Nails as normal.
Our very own EA&E Auction-who has ran our weekly auction for many many many years-will be running a Live in game auction that Saturday at 9pm UK time which is 3 pm cst.
We are trying hard to plan everything so hopefully most that want to participate will be able to make it.
Events will be held some around that time some a lil earlier. I will try an mix it up a bit so its not just easy for people in Europe or people in the US to attend. The plan is hopefully everyone into participating in the events will at least be able to make it to some of them. I will make sure there lots of em too :)
I think that about covers it for now although any with question feel free to ask in forum/PM/Icq/or in game im always happy to have a chat. I will post a more set in stone schedual for the entire Festival Week as it gets closer to time.
I asked in the first post about the fest if anyone was interested in the vendor pack art and best dressed vendor contests--as of yet no replys at all. Prob still do the best dressed vendor one anyways just because and anyone with a vendor in the 2 main houses will be automatically entered into that one. Best dressed doesn't always mean who has the most expensively dressed vendor either can be anything use yer imagination :)
I think that's it for now thx for reading!---Keenan --icq 124324525 ---12/31/13-----Europa Rares Fest Mon Feb 3rd-Sun Feb 9th.