• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick question please..

C

Credon

..just wanted to make sure. I have an older machine at work with the 2D client.. am I able to run the enhanced client at home? Basically, want to be sure it's ok to play an account on both clients. =) Oh, also, I have a grandfathered multi-house account.. any known issues to worry about there?

Sorry if the questions are easy and silly to ask, been away from the game a long time and wanted to make sure I didn't have any unforeseen disasters =P

Thanks!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can use both clients just fine if you have them both installed even on same PC :)

Many peolel swich between them depending on what they want to do.

No issues on grandfather houses. Unless you place a new house then all others go in decay.

C

Credon

Thank you =) Being in game sure brings back some good memories =P