• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

quick question "dirty plate"

Dixie of Chesapeake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
are dirty plates rare? every time i leave and come back i find new stuff in game and eventually old and new just mesh in your mind and you just cant remember a dang thing....=)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think so. I just looked up "dirty plate" using a popular 3rd party search site and there is one on Atlantic vendor at 3k.

Is THIS the same one you mean?

Last edited:

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Plate of food / dirty plate is a daily that spawn at the smal houses south of britain (some call this place pavs) in felluca if u double click plate of food it turn into dirty plate

I m not sure this daily is on all shards but it is or was on Europa I have not tested it in 2 years

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You might want to hold onto these (plate of food, dirty plate) it is possible they dont spawn anymore i tryed on 2 shards and was not able to pick em up

I can not confirm either way now it is still possible they spawn on other shards or that someone beat me 2 them
maybe someone else with a little more time to play during server ups have more information

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plate of food / dirty plate is a daily that spawn at the smal houses south of britain (some call this place pavs) in felluca if u double click plate of food it turn into dirty plate
I've tried to get this a few times when the server restarts but always says cannot be taken. Does it still spawn?

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've tried to get this a few times when the server restarts but always says cannot be taken. Does it still spawn?
My post above explained
I can not confirm they still spawn was hoping someone else can do that

If i remember correct i think you have to d click the plate of food first before you can pick them up

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you could not immediately pick it up, you had to 'eat' from it first, then you could get it

it's been broken for some time now, and as Herman said, it was only in Felucca

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, no longer obtainable. Wish I had collected more than one of each before it quit working ;)

Last edited: