• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

questions to more veteran siege players

G

Does people here use wands (Gheal, lightning etc.)??

Someone give me an idea about value of FC/FCR jewelry please?

G

Thank you!

I happened to "inherit" a Fire Elemental statue, a Gazer statue and an ankh deed. What would they sell for?? If anyone is interested in these let me know lol

G

Typical pricing is about 100k per vet year the reward is...If I recall correctly...la

G

Close to it.

Rico, the average price of vet rewards has increased due to the fact that most folks claim soul stones these days. The other vet rewards are becoming a bit more scarce as time goes by. *nods*

G

It's ok, I've been playing on a production shard with some old friends. It appears Siege prices are great. OMG, you should see what they are asking for in jewelry prices. I'd say our prices are far better. I see things seling there with no fc/fcr points, and less than _10 on skill bonus going for over 50k.

I tell them that 50k is where our 1/3s start at...on LS, multiply that by at least 10...la

G

Well if anyone is interested I'm selling those rewards I mentioned for 800k per then!

G

I have started on siege before lol. I'm more like "retrying" siege. working chars and such

G

I am doing level 4 Tmaps on my own, so i feel I got things under control hehe.

If you could speed up RoT I would appreciate it!

G

I am efforting that. *nods* Be sure to send some feed back to Jeremy. Your's might be a different perspective.