• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions, price checks

• Thread starter Sally Cinnamon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Cinnamon

Hello,

I'm wondering average prices on Europa for the following:

(Spellbooks) SDI, Slayer, MI%, LRC (14,15,16,18%) - or what are the most desirable? I've got over 700 books with all different attributes after training incription today mega-style :)

7th year reward pieces (I only noticed one difference - red soulstone, what is the difference to the normal ones apart from colour?) Have several rewards to choose from, and need to make cash with just returning to uo.

What is the current demand on stats for jewellery?

Is there still a demand for all leathers, bones/daemon bones or has it dwindled now? Also I'm a bit of a fel/tram runebook freak, and with having lost my library I need to make a new one (and would probably sell copies too)

I played predominantly til AoS, came back for a month until work regime took me away again so I have no idea about Tokuno isles other than the rewards I got that week I logged back in. Soulstones have since gone, as did all of my houses so I'm wondering if I can get replacement soulstones/similar to store skills on while I train other things, or if I've completely lost out?

Thanks

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a quick reply regarding the soulstones!

You won't be making any money off those soulstone vet rewards as they are account bound. They are actually a 1st year reward as well.

The easiest to sell from the 'up to 7th year reward' category as far as i'm concerned is the Marble Statue Maker.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Back Sally!
About rune books, RAA rune library upstairs is free to use. The books were made or checked last year and upgraded as soon as anything happens. :thumbup:

S

Sally Cinnamon

Welcome Back Sally!
About rune books, RAA rune library upstairs is free to use. The books were made or checked last year and upgraded as soon as anything happens. :thumbup:
Hey Minerva,

Thanks a lot. Been and used it already, nice to see a rune library kept up-to-date, I remember when Ulys was operated from that little tower by Brit g/yard? Looks much better now :D Saw your vendors too, nice prices and deco :)

S

Sally Cinnamon

Quick example of a spellbook, this isn't the best but I'm interested in what it might fetch.

Dragon Slayer
LRC 16%

What are the desirable attributes now?

*edit. Have elemental, repond, arachnid and another SS I believe - no demon or undead though. Anyone got a clue on prices for these? Cheers.