• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

questions about orange bulrushes

soze

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am using a raised garden

i planted orange bulrushes, and it is at stage 9, but no seeds or resources

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give it another day. Check each of the plants since I have found 3 days difference in growth. 9 days is the last age at which you can cross fertilize the plants. OOps forgot to mention I am growing with fertile dirt just figured you might be too since it speeds up things a bit

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A plant takes 18 days to grow all 8 seeds (and resources) with the seeds (& resources) growing the last 8 days.

If your after orange petals, cross pollinate pairs of orange bulrush plants the day they show as plants (stage 7), and the seeds you get from them, while labeled orange bulrush, will show bright orange bulrush once in a pot and grow bright orange plants with both seeds & orange petals.