• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions About Legends History

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings all. Some of you might know I (Captain Lucky, Time Lord, Ash) am now a returning resident to the Legends community. I placed a mage tower there back when Legends opened and eBayed it eventually, lol. But I'm back. I had a few questions about shard history. Regardless of where I am I'm always a Trinsic resident first. So this mostly concerns Trinsic. As I get around I may have some more questions for you!

1. Why is there a dragon by the dock in Trinsic? I've also seen various dragons at moongates etc that seem to be related.

2. Why in the Trinsic Training Hall area is the roof on the building burning? Why isn't someone doing something about that? ;)

3. By the Trinsic West Mint there's a frackin' piano sitting out in the open. Really really really goofy looking IMHO. But I figured there might be something to it. Currently tempted to run for governor to have it removed, lol.

Thanks!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmmm, for me, the answer to all three would be Idunno. The dragons tho, are part of a storyline iirc.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hiya Cap'n :) the roof has been burning forever, I honestly thought it was that way on every shard from the very old Trinsic invasion (wasn't around for that, I was probably still running from mongbats).... the various dragons, as Uriah said, are part of a storyline, and EM Avalon has said that there are two more young ones that are looking for a town to guard.... as to the piano player I haven't a clue :/ there's a few of them (Moonglow and Brit have them) but they all seem to have trained in the same place since their repertoire is severely limited (as in I've not seen their fingers on the keys yet!)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That fire is from the story arc that set up Blackthorn as the fair, evil and legit King of Britania!
It was during the city riots, and that fire spawned where it couldn't be reached and thus put out. It lasts till today in my beautiful Trinsic. :(

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
That fire is from the story arc that set up Blackthorn as the fair, evil and legit King of Britania!
It was during the city riots, and that fire spawned where it couldn't be reached and thus put out. It lasts till today in my beautiful Trinsic. :(
Clearly some sort of magical fire that doesn't actually do damage! I suspected that dragon over by the docks. Glad that's not the case. One of the first things I did upon arriving was mark runes for inside the walls, secret rooms, and roofs. Trinsic is forever my home. So I try and keep up with Trinsic. I do like what they did over by the governor's office with the crafting area. But that piano needs to go, especially if no one has any idea why it's there anymore, lol. It just looks stupid. If someone likes to decorate they could do something with that building across from the provisioners. We're civilized here in Trinsic and do not often play the piano while chopping heads in front of the bank and the main shopping area! Where's Sparrow when you need him?

On a side note I've been working on my castle like crazy. If you leave out the Trinsic southeast gate and following the clearing south near the end, there I am. It's Time Lord's Sandlewood Box Inn. So if your one of my Trinsic neighbors do stop in and let me know of any decorating problems :) Currently growing plants and I will need a ton of them to finish off the place.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
From what I understand chatting with EM Avalon... the piano is just for looks and the guillotine is because he wasn't very good and to serve as a warning to the next piano player :p But I guess it's just some whimsy decoration. Wouldn't bother me if it were to disappear though ;)