• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions about Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
otay.
where to begin....

how about here ->
why is there so much a difference between the min and max of what you can heal per shot?
Minimum amount healed = Anatomy/6 + Healing/6 + 3
Maximum amount healed = Anatomy/6 + Healing/3 + 10​
so at 120x120 (healing and anat) that is 43-70
but no where in the calculation for healing does it say anything about what causes an almost 30 HP difference.
interruptions isnt taken into account for that calculation, that has its own calculation
If the healing is interrupted the amount of damage healed will be reduced by 35% per interruption.
Interruption will occur if the healer is hit for more than 26 damage by a monster or more than 19 damage by another player.​
so we have a mysterious 30 HP disappearance.
or is there a different calculation for this that would be better say like Anatomy/6 + Healing/3 + (RNG between 3-10)

2nd question.
is healing capped at 120x120 (43-70hp)
or can we go over this by using either enhanced bandaids or Asclepius (15-20%)????
ive read that using enhanced bandages will give you 10 OR anat skill.... which is it? healing or anat... or both?

i ask this because i have been testing bandaids and there seems to be some pretty random stuff going on.

numbers averaged out over test;

straight healing with 120x120 = 55.9hp
120x120 with enhanced bandaids = 60.6hp
120x120 with normal bandaids and Asclepius 20 = 68.4
120x120 with enhanced bandaids and Asclepius 20 = 64.2

so if we cant go over cap then something is wrong, as my experiment shows me a increase in HP healed when i use over items.
if the other items are accurate then we should see a natural increase from normal bandaids to enhanced then again to normal bandaids and staff to enhanced bandaids and staff.

instead we see the increase we would expect to see between bandaids and the staff and again from the normal bandaids to the staff then again to the normal bandaids + staff.
BUT, what we shouldnt be seeing is a drop when using enhanced bandaids and staff.
that should be higher... if we follow the natural progression of adding on buff items.
or at the very least it should be the same as the normal bandaids + staff numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.