• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question

M

Meggers

Since I have been playing the production cities for a couple of months to get my affairs in order there, I am a little out of loop. I am now back in TC3 getting skills caught up. I noticed a thing on my profile. It says "Subscriber entitled for 1801 days." What is the purpose of that? Could it be that we will get skill locks for that amount of time?

M

Monkeybear

It's the amount of time you've subscribed to TSO for. Helps find out if you are owed gifts or not.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Currently, the only thing I understand it to mean is a way of you knowing when you are entitled to any anniversary gifts that have or will be issued.

M

MandiK

And if you pull up anyone else's bio, it will say the same thing, your amount of days, for now.