• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a lessor hiryu with :

Whirlwind
Bushido
Goo
claw
dismount

I am finishing level 5 and i notice that magical abilities is still on the menu.
under that is

ScreenHunter 04.png

If I add any of these will I lose any of the skills above?
Thanks

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yes.. if you add any of those ya will loose the bush and the whirl attack.. avoid that fate my friend..

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How did you get all that on there in the first place because with my lesser I added Goo and it took away ALL other choices... I just said (*$&(%*(& it and threw the pet away.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
its the bonus of the bush on the hiryu.. its a pure bush monster so ya get one add move like go or AI.. then if ya add bush after it will grant ya whirlwind attack as a bonus move and the bush A.i/ moves =^-^=

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How did you get all that on there in the first place because with my lesser I added Goo and it took away ALL other choices... I just said (*$&(%*(& it and threw the pet away.

You put Bushido on first.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You put Bushido on last. You must put on either AI or Goo AoE first or you lose the option to do so. When in doubt copy to test center to check.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Looking at the above post again I see he put Goo on first and it took the magic ability away which is backwards to what happens when I am building mine. The ones I have built and tested in past few weeks have not taken away the magical option when adding god first, so this makes me wonder. But as I said I copy every pet to test before building and pre build right before coming back to production shard to build pet in its' final form. Just to many bugs with the new system and it seems they may effect some in different ways.....

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Count me among the confused, especially when some options like goo disappear completely from one day to another.

Sent from mTalk

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gosh this is confusing... I wanted Goo on my CU (so I could have a GOO CU!) but I picked Chivalry in the first session and was not able to add goo on the second session. So I did it out of order, dang! It turned out ok since I was able to add AI so it's still one kickin' CU in the end.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was afraid if I did that then the Goo option would be gone... As I thought you had to do "magic" last.

Any other time if you do a magic first it totally wipes all other choices... no wonder everyone is constantly confused.

No, I meant the only way they disappeared was YOU put Bushido on first.

If you used a pre publish lesser you cant put but 1 thing on it. And Bushido is not a choice.

So, on a fresh lesser Hiryu. You have to put Goo first and then Bushido.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No, I meant the only way they disappeared was YOU put Bushido on first.

If you used a pre publish lesser you cant put but 1 thing on it. And Bushido is not a choice.

So, on a fresh lesser Hiryu. You have to put Goo first and then Bushido.
Ok the lesser was from YEARS ago... so that's probably it... I put the Goo on and was left with NO other choices at all....

So..... next Lesser is bonded now so now I'll try again Goo then Bushido... So O%$)(@*&$)&_ confusing it's seriously starting to irk me.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Read the latest meet and greet transcript and this issue was mentioned. It appear that this is truly a bug as mentioned by the Devs because they said we should not be losing the option, and should not matter which is added first. They are going to look into the issue. They also did mention that pets like rune beetles and nightmares etc.. jumping slots is a bug as well. They seemed to be hearing the first of both of these issues and mentioned they well be looking into them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok the lesser was from YEARS ago... so that's probably it... I put the Goo on and was left with NO other choices at all....

So..... next Lesser is bonded now so now I'll try again Goo then Bushido... So O%$)(@*&$)&_ confusing it's seriously starting to irk me.

That really sucks because my old lesser actually had skills. This is the only pre publish pet not the same bug that I know of.

You will like a 5 slot lesser.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That really sucks because my old lesser actually had skills. This is the only pre publish pet not the same bug that I know of.

You will like a 5 slot lesser.
I would have liked a 5 slot lesser however after working on it it jumped from 1-3 slots when I went to add resists and such in the first round. So I feel ripped off.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems like a lot of the random issues people run into are from prepatch tamed pets

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
no some of the newer pets are skipping slots too
both me and my husband had a gallusaurus jump from a 3 to a 5

but yes there are lots of glitches with the older pets

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The Lesser I just worked up skipped from 1-3... I just tamed it last week. So now rather disappointed in the thing.

RhelHalcyon

Journeyman
I've yet to have a tame jump slots. Had a beetle be close to jumping slots, but I got all 4 taming sessions in on it.

What order are you guys training in? My lesser 1 slot got all 4 training sessions as well. On 1 slots and 2 slots I usually do Resists + dex/sta if not maxed on first round and the remaining points in HP. Second round I do HP to 600 and then remaining points in str or MR. 3rd round I finish off str around 700 (or max it) and finish off MR and HPR. Final round I'll use for skills and special moves.

Any points left over during rounds I'll put into int or mana. I think my Lesser Hiryu actually had enough points to max HPR, SR and MR and boost his HP to 700 with being 8x Legendary. I put Goo and Bushido on it.

On my blue beetle I noticed while applying points it went from 1 to 2 slots before finishing applying them all. But when I started training again, it remained a 2 slot pet, and went to three slot midway between applying the points again. Started training again and it stayed a 3 slot, then went to 4 when applying the points, and then was able to start the final training from 4 to 5 without issue. I'm wondering if there is an "order" of applying which will cause the pet to change?