• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question

S

Soldner

Is their a loan service provided on Ahazi? When i transfered i lost everything and its gonna cost a ton just to rebuild "a" lightsaber. If there is anyone can u let me know.

thx

M

MiranConti

Is their a loan service provided on Ahazi? When i transfered i lost everything and its gonna cost a ton just to rebuild "a" lightsaber. If there is anyone can u let me know.

thx
I'm guessing you did did the "no items" transfer. If not, I'd contact a GM to get your items back.

C

ClanBeviin2

Not that I know of, but it sure would be cool...

Go to Jabba for a loan at 50% compound interest. If you don't pay it off in a certain amount of time, you get a bounty on your head with missions received from Fett.

Now that... Would. Be. Awsome.

M

MiranConti

Not that I know of, but it sure would be cool...

Go to Jabba for a loan at 50% compound interest. If you don't pay it off in a certain amount of time, you get a bounty on your head with missions received from Fett.

Now that... Would. Be. Awsome.
That is actually a good idea..

C

ClanBeviin2

/bow

Thank you very much. The only problem is that there really isn't a penalty for getting killed. The mark would take a quick trip to the cloner, they wouldn't have to pay back the credits, and the credit glut would get worse.

It sure would be fun, though.