• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question to LA Buyers

A

Azazel of LA

Im thinking of starting to sell Spring Cleaning Tickets on my vendor. I have plenty of points already turned in and figured maybe I will make a profit from the rest of my tickets. So my questions are these.

1. If I stock , do you think they will sell?
  2. How much is a fair price to both me and the buyer?

The tickets I will be stocking will be 2 values, 250 points and 2500 points. Any feedback will be great.

(I would like to say this for all the board readers who dont post , I know there are alot of you , register and start voicing your opinions. There are way to many guests and not enough active LA posters)

E

Evilminion

Actually, I would love to buy extra points, since I'm still short on getting the luck bracelet/ring set. But I have no idea what the going conversion rate of gold to points might be. :( Sorry I can't help you there.

Please do let us know if you start putting tickets on your vendor, though!

A

Azazel of LA

OK , I did some research and it looks like going price 80-100 gold per point on our shard (at least in luna). So IF I decide to sell I will go 60 gold per point.

• 250 points = 15,000 gold
  • 2500 points = 150,000 gold
  • 10,000 points = 600,000 gold

Thats 20 gold per ticket Im beating others in luna by , I think thats fair... responses?

(update ... looks like ALL shards average luna price is sitting around 100gold per point, so 60gp per SHOULD fly)

M

MonkeyBusiness

Does anyone have the turn-in list of items with the corresponding points needed? This would help as I'm interested in purchasing some points.

-Brawndo

A

Azazel of LA

Does anyone have the turn-in list of items with the corresponding points needed? This would help as I'm interested in purchasing some points.

-Brawndo
Phase 1

• Shirt: "I survived the Ophidian War"
    1,000pts
  • Shirt: "I survived the snakes on the plains"
    1,000pts
  • Shirt: "I saved the day and all I got was this fancy shirt"
    1,000pts
  • Shirt: "Free Ricardo!"
    1,000pts
  • Shirt: "Hang Ricardo!"
    1,000pts
  • Shirt: "Magincia Pride"
    1,000pts
  • Shirt: "Minax is #1"
    1,000pts
  • Shirt: "Council of Mages are #1"
    1,000pts
  • Shirt: "True Britannians are #1"
    1,000pts
  • Shirt: "Shadowlords are #1"
    1,000pts
  • Nocturne Earrings
    5,000pts
  • Sherry the Mouse Statue
    10,000pts
  • Scroll of Alacrity
    20,000pts
  • Snake Skin Boots
    20,000pts
  • RBG Sash (Blue)
    30,000pts
  • RBG Sash (Yellow)
    30,000pts
  • RBG Sash (Red)
    30,000pts
  • RBG Sash (Green)
    30,000pts
  • RBG Sash (Orange)
    30,000pts
  • RBG Sash (Purple)
    30,000pts
  • RBG Sash (White)
    30,000pts
  • RBG Sash (Black)
    30,000pts
  • Knight's Close Helm
    100,000pts
  • Knight's Norse Helm
    100,000pts
  • Knight's Plate Helm
    100,000pts
  • Knight's Bascinet
    100,000pts
  • Knight's Gorget
    100,000pts
  • Knight's Gloves
    100,000pts
  • Knight's Arms
    100,000pts
  • Knight's Legs
    100,000pts
  • Knight's Breastplate
    100,000pts
  • Knight's Breastplate (Female)
    100,000pts

Phase 2
  • Virtue Tiles (each)
    10,000pts
  • Yucca Tree
    15,000pts
  • Bamboo
    15,000pts
  • Horse Barding
    20,000pts
  • Dragon Head
    50,000pts
  • Nest with eggs
    50,000pts
  • Fire Pit
    75,000pts
  • Beehive
    80,000pts
  • Archery Butte
    80,000pts
  • Luck Ring
    150,000pts
  • Luck Bracelet
    150,000pts

P

Parsifal

Wow...If my math is correct that works out to 18 mil GP for the ring and brac set. A whopping :gee: 36 MIL for the full armor set...Yikes :shots: looks like its too rich for my blood again.....lol....who has the ale...it's 5 o'clock somewhere!

I must say however that 60 GP per point sounds reasonable, it's just the amount of points needed for some decent rewards. OSI and EA are out of touch with their playerbase.

E

Evilminion

And let me say up front that I LOVE my knight's armor set. :D Even if it does make me look like I went swimming in a vat of Luna White.

That sounds eminently reasonable, Az. :thumbup1: I only need a few thousand more points for the ring/bracelet combo, so methinks I'll sell a few trinkets of my own and use the proceeds for some of your tickets!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK , I did some research and it looks like going price 80-100 gold per point on our shard (at least in luna). So IF I decide to sell I will go 60 gold per point.

• 250 points = 15,000 gold
  • 2500 points = 150,000 gold
  • 10,000 points = 600,000 gold

Thats 20 gold per ticket Im beating others in luna by , I think thats fair... responses?

(update ... looks like ALL shards average luna price is sitting around 100gold per point, so 60gp per SHOULD fly)
*Shrug*

They will just end up on a Luna Vendor at the Luna prices.

Especially if you drop runes to your vendor all over the place.

I am all for what your doing, but my experience is there is a large number of buy cheap sell high people out there (as in any mmorpg).

A

Azazel of LA

*Shrug*

They will just end up on a Luna Vendor at the Luna prices.

Especially if you drop runes to your vendor all over the place.

I am all for what your doing, but my experience is there is a large number of buy cheap sell high people out there (as in any mmorpg).

I have a Luna Vendor , and I will ALWAYS beat everyone elses prices.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went looking for your ... outside luna(?) vendor last night and couldn't find one. Heck I keep looking for Basra's Vendor and cant find one either so .....

Were did you place the Vendor?

I am getting to be in a quandary, I have some how managed to accumulate ... quite a few Ring's and Bracelets.

A fair number of them deal with things I probably wont ever do.

I am kind of toying with turning the house on my 2nd account public, putting two vendors on it, one for the rings and bracelets and one for Exceptional Bard Instruments.

A

Azazel of LA

I went looking for your ... outside luna(?) vendor last night and couldn't find one. Heck I keep looking for Basra's Vendor and cant find one either so .....

Were did you place the Vendor?

I am getting to be in a quandary, I have some how managed to accumulate ... quite a few Ring's and Bracelets.

A fair number of them deal with things I probably wont ever do.

I am kind of toying with turning the house on my 2nd account public, putting two vendors on it, one for the rings and bracelets and one for Exceptional Bard Instruments.

Im one screen south of the Luna Moongate INSIDE the walls of Luna. I own a big brick house with a vendor Named Azazels on the front steps.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im one screen south of the Luna Moongate INSIDE the walls of Luna. I own a big brick house with a vendor Named Azazels on the front steps.
Ok, I know were your at. I have no clue why I thought you had one outside the walls. Will stop by the vendor tonight some time.

A

Azazel of LA

OK , I went ahead and placed a 2nd Vendor for the Spring Cleaning Points , right now I just got 2 2500 tickets on it but more will be added very shortly , I just need to cook dinner 1st.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My vendor is easy to find.

Go to Yew Cemetary in trammel

Head east down the road to the crossroads.

I own both houses there.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought i was already beating everyone else's luna prices, and now azazel claims he will ALWAYS beat other luna prices... uh oh ;)

A

Azazel of LA

i thought i was already beating everyone else's luna prices, and now azazel claims he will ALWAYS beat other luna prices... uh oh ;)
VERY rarely do we even have the same items , so no worries :)