• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Question regarding server population

O

OMEN123

Hello everyone. I'm thinking about starting to play UO again after a long break, but considering how old this game is, I'm curious how many people still play? How many people are there online on europa on average? How about peak hours? Which one of the european servers are most populated?

UO is hands down one of the best mmo's I've ever played, and I would love to give the game another try. I especially like tamers and I haven't played a single game that has provided a more interesting tamer profession/class (whatever you want to call it) for my liking. That being said, if there are very few players left I don't think the game will keep me interested for long, so your answers would be appreciated.

TheBlackCobra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea on exact numbers, but Europa has plenty of life to it. There are always plenty of people on during the main European/UK prime times, and there's almost always something going on.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea on exact numbers, but Europa has plenty of life to it. There are always plenty of people on during the main European/UK prime times, and there's almost always something going on.
Totally agree. :) Haven't noticed a decline in numbers at EM events which is all I really do these days.

If you do decide to come back, Welcome! Any questions please do ask.

O

OMEN123

Thank you for the replies. I know this question doesn't belong here, so I'm sorry, but how long does it usually take for EA to activate new accounts? I can connect to my new account just fine on the account creation page, but when I try to use the same account to log in to the game, I just get stuck at the connecting screen, and I do have the latest version of the client installed. Is there anything I can do about this?