• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question Regarding Looting Rights and new Doom drops

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The part in RED above confuses me somewhat... If there ins't a group & only 1 character kills the monster does he get 100% of the points available just to himself?

Also...

"The distribution of points is independent of how many people are on that list"... I get that people on the top attackers list basically get the same points when the critter is killed but you listed that as 15% and less.... What if there ins't a list? Does the person who kills the critter then get 100%?

Assuming I'm only interested is MAX efficiency for just my character is a group still ideal? I understand that if your partying up etc.. or helping guildmates that sharing kills provides better drops for all involved but not clear about being solo.
Every creature has a top attacker list when it dies, even if that list is just you. No matter how many people are on the list, the positions on the list are always going to award the same % they are going to award for each position.