• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question Peeps on sorcerors suit

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its gives you mana regen 2% what is the number bonus like what im wearing now says mana regen total is 7. but its not recoraded as a percent. is that 7 viewed as a percent or is 2% higher than 2.

M

Mudd

2% means 2 I think. 18 is the max, so I doubt they are saying 2% of 18.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
18 is the max
That is no longer the case as of Publish 46:

The Mana Regeneration item property is now subject to the principle of diminishing returns.

* The hard cap on MR has been removed.
* As the total MR from items increases, each successive point of MR will give less overall mana regeneration.
o This means that adding more MR will always give more mana regeneration.
o This also means that as you put more MR items on, you get less of a bonus from each additional MR item.
* Having higher Meditation and / or Focus skill will give a bonus to mana regeneration gained from MR items.
* Meditation and /or Focus will now benefit for intermediate values and not just for multiples of 10 (i.e. 80.1 used to give you same MR bonus at 89.9).

PS Yes, 2% would mean MR2, this is just a typo.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok well that ansers that one but next question. i went and got it on test shard and it says mana reg 2 on each piece does it have a mana regen of 12 total because it doesnt say mana regen 2 (total) like other stats. it also says defense chance increase 10% on each piece but not cummulated either. so is it 60% defense chance increase or is that a bug that will be fixed or is it 10% for whole suit?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it also says defense chance increase 10% on each piece but not cummulated either. so is it 60% defense chance increase or is that a bug that will be fixed or is it 10% for whole suit?
On TC, if you mouse over yourself while wearing the suit, it will show you some totals. 10% total DCI, 5% total LMC, for example. Both figures are shown on each piece just like the MR is. This logically dictates that the MR is a suit total of 2 as well. You can test it out by using this calculator and watching closely using a stopwatch and basic math: http://noxins.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=28

S

Sunrise

another question. Can these suits be repaired? also can you use POF on them also? I remember in the past the Devs made some kick butt armor but it could not be repaired etc etc...Just curious is all.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another question. Can these suits be repaired? also can you use POF on them also? I remember in the past the Devs made some kick butt armor but it could not be repaired etc etc...Just curious is all.
Hard to test as the armor is 255 durability, but I believe the answer is yes to both questions.