Question on HLD

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
T

Turdnugget

So HLD only gives me the chance to hit more effectively and nobody else see's the benefits if I hit someone/some thing with HLD... what about pets? Do they get the benefit of my HLD as well or no...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 18, 2004
Awards
McMinnville Oregon
the description says all attackers enjoy benifit so I would think yes now how to test this is another story

T

Turdnugget

Well poop... I thought for sure HLD was only benefitting to the person who landed it... and HLA was for all to enjoy...

Did they just change it or am I just seeing things...

R

RichDC

I think your just seeing thing :p

I always thought (now i may be seeing things) that both attacks benefited all who fight the target (either not getting hit as much or hitting more often.)