Question of the day: 9 June 2008

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 16, 2005
Ohio
Welcome to Monday everyone! I do not know about the rest of you but I am not looking forward to this week, because we are to have high temperatures here this week. I am just not a fan of hot and humid, but I digress let's get to todays question.

What city does your character claim as his or her home town? Why do you have special feelings for this city and how often do you visit it?

I know Vallend started in Jhelom because he was a fighter and that was the fighters city. I spent many hours there building him up for his future life in game. It took me a few days to figure out the teleporting pads in the center of town. For 2 real days I was stuck on the southern island and had no idea how to get off it when I started the game. Also I use to hunt in the jungles of the northern island and hated the giant snakes there. They were always killing me, and I could not outrun them because I always got caught up in the plants trying to escape them.

I can remember when Liches and Ogre Lords invaded the island I rushed my entire guild there to defend the island because it was my city and no monsters were going to overrun my city. That may be one of the best nights I ever had in game just because the city had meaning to me, and I was saving it.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
Delucia...as that is where I GM'd my miner once-a-ponna time with no 3rd party macro. I think I may have a case of carpool tunnel in my mouse finger cause of that. Heh.

-Hagrid

A

Ashlen

Vesper Fel was always the home of the BoV
But years later you could find me in Skara Tram
but Vesper is still my home