Question of the day: 3 June 2008

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 16, 2005
Ohio
Today my question involves the upcoming Publish 53 that may make it to the normal production shards late this week or the start of next week. You can find out the latest information on it from the post I made here: Latest Updates on Publish 53 on Test Center

What part of this huge Publish are you looking forward to most? Do you plan on turning in many of the items listed for rewards? If so what rewards do you have your eyes on? Is this the first time you have seen the list for the publish?

Ok I really just wanted to trick everyone into looking at the new updated list of turnins. Because if you noticed they added Obsidian Blades and Chaos Shields from the Vanguards to the list and they are worth 2,500pts each. Looks like many more of you will be fighting the Vanguard Spawns now. Also note this: Mysterious strangers have been sighted in various of the Virtue Dungeons. I wonder who they will be and how they play into the current storyline?

Thats what I get for posting before I have that first cup of coffee of the day. I wrote the wrong date without thinking this morning. I fixed it and good catch.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Cats/Europa
Bee hive for easy access to honey for my bear guild-mate.

And I doubt I'll be able to make it work, but I'd love the luck jewels for my tamer, even though it would mean needing a whole new outfit.

And I think I'm looking forward to having that beehive most. The event will continue for me after pub 54 (time issues, not lack of desire) and I'll barely notice the bug fixes and tweaks.

And isn't it the fourth? *looks at thread title*

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
2545 x 2031
What part of this huge Publish are you looking forward to most?
(I'll cheat and name two.)
"Creatures will no longer teleport into private houses"
"Blood Oath can now be removed by eating an Enchanted Apple or using Remove Curse spell"

Do you plan on turning in many of the items listed for rewards?
Zero

If so what rewards do you have your eyes on?
:)

Is this the first time you have seen the list for the publish?
Nay

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 16, 2005
Ohio
Just a quick update for those following this note on this proposed Pub 53 part..
"Mysterious strangers have been sighted in various of the Virtue Dungeons."Jeremy_EAMythic UO Community Coordinator had this to say. "No, I was just a zombie last night (see Obsidian Blades, value of) - I meant anti-virtue dungeons :p"

So the Chaos Shields and Obsidian Blades have been adjusted down to 2,500 pnts for turnins, and the strangers will be found in the anti-virtue dungeons. Also Pub 53 is now on Origins Shard so it will not be that long before it is on all the normal production shards.