• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question in Regards to Publish 65 Imbuing change, Help!

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, I want to imbue a berzerker's scythe. My question is, is it possible as of Pub 65 on Origin?

C

Crystal Canyon

Okay, I want to imbue a berzerker's scythe. My question is, is it possible as of Pub 65 on Origin?
I read on one post that they ceased the ability to imbue artifacts but I cant find anything to support that claim. Maybe try looking in the craftmans forums.

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I read that also in the pub 65 patch notes.
I know the ceased it, but I don't know if the game considers it to be an artifact which is why I'm asking if anyone has one, if you have one, just go to the queens forge, click imbue item,a nd target the scythe, if a menu pops up, you can, if not, you can't. All i want to know >.<.

Y

Yen Sid

I know the ceased it, but I don't know if the game considers it to be an artifact which is why I'm asking if anyone has one, if you have one, just go to the queens forge, click imbue item,a nd target the scythe, if a menu pops up, you can, if not, you can't. All i want to know >.<.
You can't. I tried on mine.