• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question: How do you take the far out views of homes?

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I seen a few people show their 18x18s, castles, keeps, etc and they have a super far out zoomed view in the 2d client. How is this done? Please don't tell me the only way is the Enhanced Client, or whatever it is called these days -- I'm too old school to go back to that, but I'd love to share the layout of my castle(s), for others to take ideas from.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ohh man, that is brutal. lol. I don't know how my house looks in EC, but I assume not anywhere near as nice.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That's what I do - I stitch them together wheN I have time to.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nah, doesn't look bad. I just don't know w/ my deco how'd it look in EC... I need somone w/ EC to come look and take a pic, so I don't waste time DL the client for a fail lol.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
give me shard and co-ords, set the castle public for a couple of hours and I'll do it.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
give me shard and co-ords, set the castle public for a couple of hours and I'll do it.
You sir are a great man. It'll probably be a few days, I want to get the final touches done before I do. Castle going to be public museum, just gotta find how to make it safe for both me and my guests (its in fel).

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I hope not, I'm sure my husband would have noticed by now. We've been married almost 37 years. :confused:
My apologies! When you wake up and make posts, sometimes you don't look at avatars/signatures and it can lead to woopsie daisies. I do apologize! And your husband is one lucky guy!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I can also come take pictures in 2D and patch together images for you.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I should be around this weekend - if things don't go wrong again.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yea np, just PM me or post here when you have time. I guess my ICQ requires a phone number to use now, which makes contact a real pain. Petra did the 3d side, which actually came out not to bad.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Try using ICQ via Trillian. No phone number required (or it hasn't required one for me in the years I've been using it).

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yea for people to contact me. I don't know why :(
Some people are affected some aren't. I'm trying to deal w/ ICQ tech suport to see what is causing this. They want people to give them their cell phone numbers.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use pidgin, for people I talk to regularly everything is as normal, it let me add CottonEyeJoe, but when I tried to message him it wanted my phone number to verify. Likewise when I tried to respond to someone last week who I hadn't heard from in a good while. I'm not willing to give out my phone number to all and sundry.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I got around that by PMing a person here and getting them to authorize me to message them. Worked out okay.