• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question for Thunderz about Imbued Armor

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been working on an Imbued Woodland Suit with not much luck. I have been putting POF to 255 durability, then Imbuing 2 resist and and 3 mods. At this point I Enhance with Heartwood. I have made a Suit very similar to yours using Normal Leather and Enhancing with Horned Leather. I had failures, but nothing like I am having when I Enhance with Heartwood. I have GM Carpentry and a 29% Exceptional Carpenter Talisman. After looking at your suit, I have been thinking of attempting to put mine together similar to yours with only imbuing 1 Resist and 4 Mods per piece of armor.

My questions to you are about the number of Imbues for each of the four pieces you imbued:

Gorget: Looks like you imbued 1 resist, Cold, and and 3 mods; HPI, SI, MI and then enhanced for HCI.

Arms: No Resist and 5 mods; SI, MI, SR, MR, and LMC and then enhanced for HCI.

Gauntlets: 1 Resist, Fire, and 4 mods; HPI, SI, MI and LMC and then enhanced for HCI.

Chest: 3 Resist and 2 mods; SI and MI and then enhanced for HCI.

If this is correct, about how many of each did you attempt to Enhance to finally get your suit completed?

Thanks

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot speak to the suit in question but for my sampire I just banged out heartwood untill I got the mod I wanted and then added one resist and mana/stamina increase.

I went through millions in PoF trying to make 6 mod items with little luck. Some would enhance but few ever hit for the mods I wanted, some would just gimp and give the resist:(

From my own trials I would say you would be lucky to find 1 in 10 enhance of which 1 in 5 might have the mod you want, so that might be a range of 1-500you would need to make the correct piece. Yikes.

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for your response. I thought i was just doing something wrong, with the number of failures or not getting any mod but the resist. Not sure what I will do from here as I have a normal Leather suit enhanced with Horned that is actually very nice. has the 95 FR. might just take my time and do a few pieces here and there. thanks

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there, I did make a post of the breakdown of what it took to make those 4 pieces a while back but don't have the time to find it.

I had to make about 500 of each piece to get 40 - 50 with the right spread of resists i wanted, then i imbued all 40 -50 and then enhanced and with heartwood and had about 10 left that didn't break. Out of those 10 i had one with HCI one with DI and the rest were luck/mage armour or no property.

Yeah your breakdown of what i imbued sounds about right, iv since changed some pieces out to accomodate the tinker legs and had the same results, about 1 in 40 and only 8-10 surviving the enhance.

~20% chance to survive the imbuing
~10% chance to have HCI
~2% chance overall

Iv found carpentry to have the lower chance of enhancing, with metal being the best and leather in the middle.

Thunderz

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like you had to use a fair number of pofs during the process. You alot of patience wow.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Geese I was thinking of giving it a go, I even started to chop some heartwood with my lumberjack. But after seeing what you had to go through to get what you wanted, I'll stick to leather. I thought I was crazy making like 15 gm smiths over 3 accounts when bods first came out. But now with the price of pofs for imbuing, I'm in good shape on those. Tips hat.

REEFHAWK1969

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thunderz; thanks so much for responding and for the link to your original post. all of that info makes me feel a lot better. like i said earlier, i had made me a super suit out of leather and after seeing your suit, had decided to give woodland armor a shot. I have had such a bad failure rate, i thought i was doing something wrong. but now i see it is just the Carpenter part that makes it soooo bad. I agree with you about crafting, it is my passion, so I am going back to attempting to make my Heartwood Woodland Armor suit. again, thanks so much for your Info and your help.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am very happy with my heartwood pieces with 5 mods (no enhancing). I crafted heartwood direct and kept all of the pieces with HCI or DI. And then I handpicked the most approproiate ones, POFed them, and then imbued 4 additional mods. Usually I imbue 8 stamina, 2 x resist mods, and then add either hp, mana, or an additional resist to finish the piece. I personally don't think it is worth it to enhance with heartwood unless you have millions of gold to burn in heartwood stocks and POF..

-OBSIDIAN-

C

csany

I gotta ask if you were using the Woodworker's Bench? Nice tally, btw.

D

Death Adder

Jeez, you guys are getting 1 in 5 to enhance? I've failed on 20 consecutive pieces... the RNG must hate me :(

I will note that I designed my "perfect" suit and my "placeholding" suit, and they aren't that much different. The "perfect" suit has only slightly better resists (but was already all 70's) and an extra 3 Stamina Regen and an extra 2 Mana Regen. It MIGHT get an extra mod assuming the extra resists allow me to replace a Resist mod with something else, but I doubt it because I only added 3 Resist mods to the "placeholding" suit.

The difference, as far as I can tell, is that the extra Heartwood mods that we want are very low in imbuing intensity. The HCI is only 46.6 intensity and the DI is only 20 intensity, so you can max out the other 4 mods you add. However, when crafting pieces with 5 mods, you're kind of limited by the 500 intensity points and have to start adding mods at less than max. For example, I put 2 mods of SR3 on my "placeholder" suit, but on my "perfect" suit I have only 1 mod of SR3 and had to make the other 3 SR2, resulting in only a 3SR increase.

Still, I would like to get that "perfect" suit built, but good lord, the break rates on wood pieces are ridiculous. The pieces break like 2/3 of the time even if they start with no mods at all! After the experience I've had so far, breaking 20 of them, I'd say it was impossible, but I guess Thunderz suit gives me something to aim at.

BTW, I'm using a Woodworker's Bench and it doesn't seem to be helping. I've since closely read the specs for it and I honestly think it doesn't help with enhancing, only with creating. I've asked at Dev's Forum but it's been a couple weeks and no reply :(

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have built 5 of these suits for my use and 3 more for others. On all of them, I use 4 pieces of Heartwood along with a few arties. On each heartwood piece, I put 8 stamina, 8 mana, 8lmc and or 5 hpi, and 1-2 resists. Usually, I have 5 hci on each piece unless I am using the Spirit of the Totem, then I use 3 and 1 with 10 di. I find it very easy to outfit any of my characters with this method. Like the others, I bang out pieces and keep all exceptional ones with 5 hci or 10 di.

The arties I use are:
Mace and Shields/Spirit of the Totem(most use M&S)
Rune Beetle Carapace(2 use this)
Fey Leggings(all of my vamp form characters use these)
Primer on Arms.

I have always preferred using Meditation on my characters, but with the effectiveness of Mana Leech now, I have become a hug fan of non medable armor :)

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought I had read about a garg gets a bonus to enhancing, not sure though.

I just finished making a reflect suit for a pvp char the other day. Every piece is a 5 mod enhanced with bloodwood for the hp regen. I ended up with a suit that looks like this:
Defense Chance Increase: 35%
Damage Increase: 36%
Swing Speed Increase: 5%
Hit Chance Increase: 45%
Lower Reagent Cost: 10%
Lower Mana Cost: 1%
Spell Damage Increase: 3%
Physical Resist: 87%
Fire Resist: 86%
Cold Resist: 67%
Poison Resist: 80%
Energy Resist: 65%
Dexterity Bonus: 10
Strength Bonus: 22
Intelligence Bonus: 15
Hit Point Regeneration: 14
Stamina Regeneration: 10
Mana Regeneration: 6
Hit Point Increase: 10
Stamina Increase: 40
Mana Increase: 40
Enhance Potions: 50%
Reflect Physical Damage: 90%

It took a fair amount of resources and a heck of alot of wolf eyes but is a blast to play. Break rate on this wood seemed much better but I only had to have it hit and not chance a mod.

D

Death Adder

I thought I had read about a garg gets a bonus to enhancing, not sure though.

I just finished making a reflect suit for a pvp char the other day. Every piece is a 5 mod enhanced with bloodwood for the hp regen. I ended up with a suit that looks like this:
Defense Chance Increase: 35%
Damage Increase: 36%
Swing Speed Increase: 5%
Hit Chance Increase: 45%
Lower Reagent Cost: 10%
Lower Mana Cost: 1%
Spell Damage Increase: 3%
Physical Resist: 87%
Fire Resist: 86%
Cold Resist: 67%
Poison Resist: 80%
Energy Resist: 65%
Dexterity Bonus: 10
Strength Bonus: 22
Intelligence Bonus: 15
Hit Point Regeneration: 14
Stamina Regeneration: 10
Mana Regeneration: 6
Hit Point Increase: 10
Stamina Increase: 40
Mana Increase: 40
Enhance Potions: 50%
Reflect Physical Damage: 90%

It took a fair amount of resources and a heck of alot of wolf eyes but is a blast to play. Break rate on this wood seemed much better but I only had to have it hit and not chance a mod.
Nice suit, Picus. I'm going to make an HPR suit, as well, though I'm going to leave off Reflect Physical. I made a RP suit and I wasn't that impressed with it -- the dealbreaker was realizing that AI didn't get reflected (as I was thinking when I made the suit).

My current "placeholder" suit has the following stats, using 4 heartwood pieces plus faction Fey Leggings and faction Stormgrip:

Resists: 69/70/68/69/70
45 HCI
55 DCI
100 DI (on suit)
10 SSI (on suit, 50 SSI total w/weapons)
50 Enhance Potions
+26 Ninjitsu
+25 HP (150 HP total when potioned up)
+32 Stam (182 Stam total when potioned up)
+17 Int (63 total mana)
+1 Str
+5 Dex (+10 once I qualify for faction Crimmy)
6 Stam Regen
4 HP Regen
8 Mana Regen (returns .7 mana per second total in non-meddable armor)
33 LMC
3 SDI
5% Kinetic Eater

I would like to add more resists, DCI and LMC, but I couldn't figure out how. If I could make my "perfect" suit, it would have an additional SR3 and MR2, but it doesn't seem worth it to burn through even more millions on broken pieces (already burned like 25 mil with nothing to show for it).

I love making suits, so I am really enjoying the new imbuing skill. I also get a tingle of joy when I look at my suite of weapons, which I'd fantasized about for years but couldn't actually realize until imbuing came along. My char is a necro, so I Corpse Skin targets and smack them with one of the following 4 weapons:

Composite Bow
100% poison damage
Balanced
40 SSI
44 Fireball
24 HLD

Heavy Xbow
same stats as composite

Yumi
60% fire/40% poison damage
Balanced
40 SSI
50 Fireball
8 Energy Resist

Bow
30% physical/30% fire/40% poison damage
Balanced
40 SSI
50 Lightning
48 Stamina Leech

Break rates for bows are far more reasonable than for wood armor, though I've broken a few beautiful weapons along the way (including an exceptional 100% poison Yumi with 50 Fireball and 50 Velocity... oh I wish that hadn't broken!).

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats a nice suit and a heck of a nice set of bows. I made this suit for when I seem to be alone doing a raid where I found surviving was the most important issue. At the gate it is a blast also but mana is the biggest issue. When redo I'd look for more LMC which would be possible with better planning.

When chugged I'm 186 stam so I have avoided SSI on my weapons and focused on HLA, HLD, mana leech and fireball. She is fun to play so far.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Had to make a update to my suit and the bad luck that hit me today.

I was making legs for the RP HPR suit I made for a gate dexxer crafting out regular woodland and made a piece with 10 6 2 11 6(the RP suit I am looking for phys to equal 6 or lower). For my sampire I imbue any piece which has 2 resists greater than 10 as I am always looking to improve the current gear. So I set away adding max stats, fire to 15 and cold to 15 which makes the piece 498 I believe. Hit the heartwood and blammo I add 5 HCI but, sadly, I need the Fey leggings...FML.

Piece ended up having 12 18 17 18 8, 5 HPI, 8 stam and mana with 5 HCI.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm designing a suit for my LJ sampire and am going to go the heartwood route.

My plan is to use the 5 hci and/or 10 DI as one of the 5 possible mods.

I do have some questions.

1.) What % intensity does HCI count as a mod when on armor?

2.) What I want to do is create wood armor, and imbue the resists only, then enhance with heartwood, then imbue the other mods. I do have a question though. Lets say I craft a pair of wood legs and imbue poison resist to 18. That is 100% intensity for that particular mod. Now for whatever reason I only needed one resist imbued. Now I enhance with heartwood and succeed, I add 5 HCI to the piece as well as the 7 poison resist that you get from heartwood. Now that the poison resist is 25 does that count as 140% intensity now or is it still only 100%

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe its 140 on question 2 as it works that way for leather armor, #1 I have no idea as I have always just made the full 5 mods and broke them all hoping for DI or HCI. Go hard or go home....rolleyes:

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It counts the same as it would on another type of item. For instance, a Turquoise ring with 5 SSI. The SSI counts the same as 5 SSI on a weapon (or 1/6 * 110 Max Intensity = 18.3).

So 5 HCI is 5/15 *130 Max Intensity = 43.3

Note: Max intensity for HCI is 130 (not 140).

So the 5 HCI on Heartwood armor doesn't take a lot of intensity, but it will take 1 of your 5 imbued slots if you craft out of heartwood.

FYI, the only way to get HCI (or DI) as a 6th mod is to craft, POF, imbue fully, and then enhance. Of course you'll break many valuable pieces in the process just to get the ones that enhance. And even then, your chance of enhancing with HCI instead of any of the other additional mod is low.

I hope that helps, Lynk.

-OBSIDIAN-

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Pretty sure the 5 SSI on my Turquoise Rings were 12% intensity.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It counts the same as it would on another type of item. For instance, a Turquoise ring with 5 SSI. The SSI counts the same as 5 SSI on a weapon (or 1/6 * 110 Max Intensity = 18.3).

So 5 HCI is 5/15 *130 Max Intensity = 43.3

Note: Max intensity for HCI is 130 (not 140).

So the 5 HCI on Heartwood armor doesn't take a lot of intensity, but it will take 1 of your 5 imbued slots if you craft out of heartwood.

FYI, the only way to get HCI (or DI) as a 6th mod is to craft, POF, imbue fully, and then enhance. Of course you'll break many valuable pieces in the process just to get the ones that enhance. And even then, your chance of enhancing with HCI instead of any of the other additional mod is low.

I hope that helps, Lynk.

-OBSIDIAN-
This helps a great deal. My concern was there wouldn't be enough intensity points available if I were to imbue the resists, enhance with heartwood, and then put the other mods on. If HCI truly takes up such a minimal amount of intensity, I should have no issues.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't bother imbuing then enhancing then imbuing as i just hopped on test and done a little test.

I made 40 wooden chests out of wood and then enhanced them all with heartwood (i didnt imbue them these are just standard wooden chests) and out of the 40 i ended up with 12 not breaking 1 had 10% DI on an the rest were junk.

So it seems even with no mods just standeard exceptional wood the chance for them to break is 75% compaired to when they have been imbued its the same fail rate so you might aswell just imbue them right up and enhance for the extra mods as your going to have the same fail rate.

Although doing it your way you will loose less resources when they do break, but seeing stats are only 10 luminesent fungi and a few residue and resists are 10 pelts (thats if you go max) your only saving about 50k per one really so it doesnt really matter.

So your get a extra mod for only loosing 50k per one that breaks and you can take everything to max intensity where as if you imbue enhance imbue one of your mods wont be at max as of the intensity of the HCI. If you make 50 to get 1 with hci your loosing an extra 2mill ontop of the 10mill your gona loose from the pof alone.

Thunderz

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't bother imbuing then enhancing then imbuing as i just hopped on test and done a little test.

I made 40 wooden chests out of wood and then enhanced them all with heartwood (i didnt imbue them these are just standard wooden chests) and out of the 40 i ended up with 12 not breaking 1 had 10% DI on an the rest were junk.

So it seems even with no mods just standeard exceptional wood the chance for them to break is 75% compaired to when they have been imbued its the same fail rate so you might aswell just imbue them right up and enhance for the extra mods as your going to have the same fail rate.

Although doing it your way you will loose less resources when they do break, but seeing stats are only 10 luminesent fungi and a few residue and resists are 10 pelts (thats if you go max) your only saving about 50k per one really so it doesnt really matter.

So your get a extra mod for only loosing 50k per one that breaks and you can take everything to max intensity where as if you imbue enhance imbue one of your mods wont be at max as of the intensity of the HCI.

Thunderz
+1 I think that if you do the 30 fungi you can do 90% resist on one slot and 80 on the second hence not needing the pelts and it still equals 498 points or so. I'm 90% sure this is how I have made every one of my pieces for my sampire's suit.

The break rate is so horrid that you might aswell just go for broke. The only thing that really is a killer is the PoT's. Most of the time I just add one to each piece getting the average to around 150-170 durablity. On a typical breaking session I buy 10-15 PoT's and go from there. I make 100+ or so wood items keeping only those that have resists which fall in two places greater than 10(ie: 10 3 5 10 6 for example) or the odd one where it's very high in one spot(15) though either way is rare from my crafting. Doing it this way the end results fall typically into having around 70-73 resist when they succeed and if you hit for the big money its a godly piece.

I will normally do this 2 times a week simply due to the frustration of breaking but my samp's suit is next to insane. Good Luck:thumbup1:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So your get a extra mod for only loosing 50k per one that breaks and you can take everything to max intensity where as if you imbue enhance imbue one of your mods wont be at max as of the intensity of the HCI. If you make 50 to get 1 with hci your loosing an extra 2mill ontop of the 10mill your gona loose from the pof alone.

Thunderz
Interesting numbers, thanks for sharing.

My main concern is saving on relic fragments and essence of order, as I plan to run 40 LMC each piece I'm making will need 8 LMC. My LJ Samp will be spamming crushing blow, and after running some numbers 40 mana with 40 LMC I should be able to chain crushing pretty reliably with 50 mana leech.

When I get home I'll take a look at my suit spreadsheet and see how the resists end up looking if I don't go the imbue first then enhance route. Imbue then enhance made the resists SO easy to cap out.

I'd rather not drop 50 mil on this suit if I can avoid it.

D

Death Adder

Also, I believe that it's pretty much only resists that increase the difficulty of enhancing (luck, also, but who'd put that on wooden armor?). I've failed considerably more on pieces that I've imbued with resists than on pieces without resists or with only 1 resist imbued to 65-70% intensity.

D

Death Adder

The break rate is so horrid that you might aswell just go for broke. The only thing that really is a killer is the PoT's.
Also, for me, the Seeds of Renewal. I put MR2 on every piece (if not also HPR2) so I need lots of those, considering all the breakage. I was SO happy when I successfully enhanced the one piece I needed with max LMC, also, because I was chewing through essence of order like nobody's business.
I will normally do this 2 times a week simply due to the frustration of breaking but my samp's suit is next to insane. Good Luck:thumbup1:
I honestly get the biggest thrill out of this game when I enhance a piece that doesn't break. It's so bloody rare :(

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't do any LMC or MR for my sampire, the leech covers it enough as my guys really only does champ spawns or the odd medusa where you can just leave and come back to see if you have got a item.

For my PvP chars I've toasted lots of seeds and order making max pieces in leather before enhancing but thats why the sampire earns the big money...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't do any LMC or MR for my sampire, the leech covers it enough as my guys really only does champ spawns or the odd medusa where you can just leave and come back to see if you have got a item.
I used to have the same viewpoint on LMC. But my new tactic involves constantly doing crushing blow (or AI on creatures with high resists, or double strike if they have low melee skill). The 40% LMC, stacked with the reduced mana cost from 300 skill points, will enable me to chain specials more consistently.

I basically need to have enough mana/lmc to do 2 consecutive specials at the double mana cost. With 50% mana leech it *should* work. We all know the RNG in UO sucks so I doubt one out of every 2 swings will actually leech but we'll see.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you fitting HLA onto your weapon? I could see the massive advantage of doing so if you could add this mod.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you fitting HLA onto your weapon? I could see the massive advantage of doing so if you could add this mod.
Yes - the suit will have 100% DI and 45 HCI without a wep equipped. Mace and shield give me the HLD.

I'll be using non-exceptional weapons and though I will have 50% less intensity, I can put some HLA instead of DI.

O

Old Man of UO

I'll be using non-exceptional weapons and though I will have 50% less intensity, I can put some HLA instead of DI.
This is what I've been doing, and also looking for those very rare 100% elemental weapons of the right damage type so I don't have to cast Consecrate Weapon.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what I've been doing, and also looking for those very rare 100% elemental weapons of the right damage type so I don't have to cast Consecrate Weapon.
Likewise, I'm collecting elemental Ornates and double axes. Was considering buying up a bunch of low end hammers and burning them. Consecrate isn't too bad with 40 lmc, but it does suck if you get mana vamped as your consecrate wears when fighting Irk.

D

Death Adder

With 50% mana leech it *should* work. We all know the RNG in UO sucks so I doubt one out of every 2 swings will actually leech but we'll see.
Mana Leech takes effect every hit. 50% mana leech will return 0-20% of your damage on every hit.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to have the same viewpoint on LMC. But my new tactic involves constantly doing crushing blow (or AI on creatures with high resists, or double strike if they have low melee skill). The 40% LMC, stacked with the reduced mana cost from 300 skill points, will enable me to chain specials more consistently.

I basically need to have enough mana/lmc to do 2 consecutive specials at the double mana cost. With 50% mana leech it *should* work. We all know the RNG in UO sucks so I doubt one out of every 2 swings will actually leech but we'll see.
With my suite and a double axe (55%ML, 68 mana pool and about 10 LMC) i have no problem spamming DS or WW constantly, have never needed lots of LMC to do anything i just never run out.

On the elemental wepons side of things, i burn all my dull and shadow hammers and keep any with 100% elemental and no useless mods, it beats only having 450% intensity which i find is a big difference from 500% when it comes to damage and leeches, along with never needing to cast CW or DF just EOo and specials all day long.

Thunderz

N

NickyDishes

40 lmc from items stacks with the bonus from 300 total skill points?....darnit all my dexxers have only 30lmc on their suit because i thought the total cap was 40 no matter what ur skills are....

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep. Test it if you doubt me.
I don't really know that you could test it... you're saying it leeches every hit, but has the chance to leech 0%.

There is a leech sound effect that goes off when a successful leech hits, and I've always noticed that I leeched amount correlates directly to damage dealt and is consistent (when I hear the leech sound effect).

Wraith form leeches 20% of damage dealt every swing.

I was under the impression that mana leech had a % chance to go off, and when it does go off it leeches a specific percentage of damage dealt (i'm not sure what the percentage is).

S

Stupid Miner

Are you sure?
Yep, if you notice the amount of mana leeched can be highly variable.

And what he explained was a summary of the current equation that they're using.

D

Death Adder

Wraith form leeches 20% of damage dealt every swing.
It's actually dependent on your Necromancy skill and leeches a percentage approximately equal to 20% of your skill (e.g. 24% at 120 Necro).

N

NickyDishes

40 lmc from items stacks with the bonus from 300 total skill points?....darnit all my dexxers have only 30lmc on their suit because i thought the total cap was 40 no matter what ur skills are....
anybody know or confirm what i was asking?