• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question for Slack - and a few others

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Slack! The Rune I was referring to is locked down at the Lost Auction house outside of Luna. It says : "Reserved for SLACK!"

Where does it go? What's the story?

I'm glad Crazy Joe's is still there. Anybody have any mining tips? Or is it mine until you get lucky on a rare ore type deal? Is there a percentage of getting a rare ore when you hit a vein, or is it totally random now? (like say, %2 it would be a valorite vein?) I'm gonna go check out the Crafter's forum for mining cause I can't remember when you get what ores. I GM'ed mining really quick when I started playin soooo long ago. I'm sure it won't take me long.

I found one shop that had ingots, so I jotted the prices down. But I still want to compare the prices to other shops. I can start another thread on the prices I found and get some input if people are interested. Been finding out of the way shops from ppl that have runes locked down at their shops or houses. This is always nice. Some of the best shops aren't always in LUNA. (and most of the cheapest...)

Also, did they fix sending bags? I thought they took these out, or they didn't work anymore, yet I still see them for sale along with translocation powder. So what's the dealio?

Mosiah's Madness II is up, but I don't have any vendors yet. I don't really have anything worth selling right now, but I do have stuff to sell that I have bought and don't need. (tables and deco mostly)...

E

Elektra Rose

Hey Slack! The Rune I was referring to is locked down at the Lost Auction house outside of Luna. It says : "Reserved for SLACK!"

Where does it go? What's the story?

Ok so this story lol is from ICE Auctions! Back when Twinkie and DV ran the auction Slack was always getting booted out of the auction for some reason or another, til it got to be a long running joke and DV would just boot him out throughout the auction LOL. So then Hot Auction placed Slack a reserved seat as well.

Then we LOST auction started back up in Luna they decided well what a better way to start off the first auction than with a fun memory for Slack and his reserved seat!

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol. I think I remember that actually. Are there any good vendors on Ice Island? How are the polar bears these days? Most of them still named 'a' or 'b'? heheh...

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Answers:

Mining - Totally random. Totally.

Dull Copper - 65 (bleh)

Sending Bags - fixed!

Insomnia - here... -_o

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Minning is random, but not hard to get high end ore. Use the garg pick axes and or prospector tool. I sell 1k ingots as follows:
iron 10K
Dull 35k
shadow 40k
copper 45k
bronze 50k
gold 55k
agapite 60k
verite 65k
valorit 70k

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Them prices are a little better than the ones I seen per 1000.

dull copper - 90k
shadow - 60k
copper - 40k
bronze - 50k
gold - ?
agapite - 80k
verite - 110k
valorite - 130k

Then 60k iron ingots was a mil.

Your prices seem more reasonable and reflect the prices I used to have.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Don't forget that Gargoyle picks can now bring up dull copper ore (no elemental spawn).

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My vendor mall is in tram. I refuse to gouge people and try to provide the lowest prices to everyone.