• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] question for RaresFest folks

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I visited Hokuto to view the festivities and want to congratulate the organizers and participants on a really fine event, and also to apologize for all the drool I left behind.

Items in the silent auction were outstanding, the vendors at the different locations has some fine offerings and visiting the homes on the shard to gawk at the deco was one of the highlights of my trip.

My question is this..... is there any way we could get a selling price list, if even partial, particularly of the items in the silent auction, to help the community with future pricing?

Last edited:

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
That would be up to shushu. And i can tell you he is one wore up pup after this past week.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
two answers to your question.

Answer 1 - for vendor items you can easily do a search on one of the 3rd party websites and compare prices. Actually you should save a couple of them as your fav URLs so that you can see a trend.

Answer 2 - for Silent auction items, not possible to get a price guide because bidding wars will only be limited by the depth of the winning pocket. Prices you see selling on this thread for 100 mil will sell at 300 mil at the auction and that's just a small example. There were a few items reaching over 1 billion and unique items reaching 2.5 billion. In other words, pay it if you want it that bad :)

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Agreed. People from all shards come to the fest, and have prepared and saved gold up just to walk away with items on their wish lists, or items they have taken a fancy to. It becomes an all out "pissing" (sorry for unladylike phrase) contest, sometimes as a matter of just the desire to win, the being caught up in the fair's energy, or to walk away with something nice from the fest. The prices that are at the auction are no real indication of what these items usually go for.