• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Question about which weapon

G

Goat Blood

Hi guys,

Thnx already for all the help with making my Smapie suit the forum has provided.
I am now looking at making my weapons and have an interesting question.

When I am 1v1 in PvM we would normally be looking at chaining AI.
My question is, with AI this reduces target Phy resist to 0%. Should this not mean I should be using a 100% Physical damage weapon ??

I have noticed in other threads that weapons are created for the weakest resist for a monster. Which is pretty obvious, but if you are chaining AI's, shouldn't the weapon be 100% Physical.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Armor ignore does direct damage, and 90% of max. This means that for an armor ignore character, you don't really care what kind of damage your weapon does.

That being said, gearing your weapon toward your target's weakest resist is still good just in case you run out of mana or get mana vamped.