Question about vendors *DELETED*

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

This little bit: "Only the placer of the Vendor can be the owner. You cannot share a Vendor with friends." leads me to believe the answer is ... scrap the character and the vendor is not transferred to another character - automatically. Full article is here.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
The vendor was tied to my account, I scrapped the char that was renting the vendor, and it stayed standing and my other chars could still access it.

G

awesome! **makes note** <u>another</u> item needing clarification!

G

Please do not delete your posts so others can learn something from questions and answeres given. Now the whole thread makes little sense.
Thank you.

C

Cat Crimson

I was just thinking that... we've had that happen a few times since the change from New Players to Q &amp; A. Not sure if its because threads get moved here from elsewhere or that posters are used to doing that in UHall.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
Sorry, I deleted it before anyone had replied, didn't think you'd still be able to replay afterwards. So anyway, the question was I have a char renting a vendor out of a friends house. I wanted to delete the actual char who was offered the deed, and who's name was listed on the rental. I wanted to know if I deleted this char would the vendor remain standing, or would it fall. I wasn't sure if a rental contract was tied to a particular char, or just my account in general (I already knew the entire account can access any vendor tied to it), I didn't want to go though the hassle of setting up the vendor all over again.