• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about UO Codes

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought 7th char and storage upgrade around 20 minutes ago. I have yet ot receive the codes. I entered correct e-mail as I double checked before I checked out. How long does it usually take to get your codes???

T

Teeshy

Umm, may be a silly question, but have you logged into the game to see if they are automatically applied to your account, rather than sent out as codes?

I can't remember how I got mine at all, so not sure how they are sent to you =)

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can try that, but I have been logged in game the whole time. It also said that the codes would be sent to my e-mail.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EA is about as slow as a snail when it comes to getting things to people. Nearly an hour. Wow. Unheard of for me. How long does it take to charge my CC and send me a couple of codes.

They finally arrived and thanks Sam and Teeshy for the helpful hints.

*mods feel free to lock me*

T

Teeshy

Oh glad you got them! I'm sure mine have never taken that long - I'd have been panicking by then too! =P