• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about the Huntsman Quest

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Will the top scores be cleared today, Dec 1st at server up, or will it reset one month from the day the publish was released to the shards?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems the scores have been reset, however NO ONE has reward points allocated. I had the top kill on 5/9 trophies on my shard, the scores have been reset, yet I have 0 reward points allocated. I have spent millions on hunting permits, can the dev's please explain how I collect my reward points. I have spoken to two other players who had top on others and they have not got any points either.@Kyronix , @Bleak, @Mesanna

Certainly NOT gonna spend a single penny more if the thing isn't working, and I want compensation for the money wasted unless they can tell me the top weights for the ones rewarded. I have kept the deeds for all my kills and have a record of all top scores for the 9 huntables.

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
On the subject.....

I was wondering how many people got reward points and how many points they got?

I remember on test when the system reset I was awarded 1 point per *month* no matter how many top kills/ ties I had.

When I went to claim my points on Origin yesterday I had 7, just wondering if that's normal? Seems that if I can get every item in just one month what's the point in continuing the quest?

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
On the subject.....

I was wondering how many people got reward points and how many points they got?

I remember on test when the system reset I was awarded 1 point per *month* no matter how many top kills/ ties I had.

When I went to claim my points on Origin yesterday I had 7, just wondering if that's normal? Seems that if I can get every item in just one month what's the point in continuing the quest?
I got two reward points for November. I won one out-right and tied another. The Catskills Huntsman Quest was pretty contested and I don't think anyone earned more than four points. That's just a guess though.

I have gotten the two items I wanted the first month. The harvester blade and the horn of plenty. That really is all I was after. I am sure I'll compete this month so I can get the huntsman title as an overhead. Otherwise I am pretty much set.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@S_S thanks that helped. I double clicked the dude yesterday but nothing happened, logged in again today and now it is working. I got the 5 reward points I was expecting. Thanks

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't seem to find the huntsman. I searched in and around the Skara Brae Rangers' Guild. Does he only show at a certain of the month?

"The Huntmaster at the Skara Brae Ranger’s Guild now offers a monthly challenge for hunting various species throughout Britannia.

Visit the Huntmaster NPC at the Ranger’s Guild outside Skara Brae to obtain a hunting permit via the Huntmaster’s context menu."

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
http://i61.***********/2l9k2s3.png

He should be located in the building indicated by the yellow dot

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL you're welcome, I did the same thing when it first came out :) Good Luck!