• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about the bod timer

Cycloknight

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
S0metimes I am allowed to get multiple bods, back to back. I am assuming that this is because I missed a few pickups and it's saving my old ones. Does anyone know if this is correct and what the specifics are to this?

Cycloknight

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Here you go: http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_74. Hope this answers what you are looking for. If not, I look forward to reading your follow up questions.

Stayin Alive,

BG
That answered everything. Thank you.

• NPCs will now allow cache up to 3 bulk order deeds for players
  • All BODs are limited to one every six hours; this is no longer dependent on crafting skill level
  • The system will “cache” up to 18 hours worth of BOD give outs
  • Players may claim all 3 deeds in quick succession
  • Turning in a BOD adds a new deed to the cache (up to 3)
    • Example: Log in after 18 hours and receive 3 deeds
    • Example: Receive 3 deeds, then turn in 3 filled deeds, and immediately receive 3 new deed

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
note that your most current timer won't reset if you never have more than 2 BODs in the Queue.

For example, if you go get all 3 BODs at once, your bod timer is at 360 minutes (6 hours), and starts counting down. At te end of the 60 minutes youi can get 1 BOD.

If you turn in BODs to where you have 3 BODs waiting, the counter will reset back to 360 when you claim them.

BUT, if you turn in BODs, and immediately claim replacements, the timer doesn't get reset, so even if you go through 1000 BODs in 5 hours, you'd still have the timer at only 60 minutes until your next new BOD (then after those 60 minutes, start the 360 minute countdown for BOD #2, etc.)

So if you don't want to disrupt your gathering schedule, stick with a pattern of always immediately getting the replacement after each turned in BOD.