• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question About Soulstones & Frags....

mazamotuck

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 5 characters on an account but hateeeeeee the names. If I get 7 stones and move all skills off each character one at a time and make new characters and move the skills to the new characters that will work correct?

Just want to make sure before I make a huge mistake lol.

Thanks!

E

eolsunder

That will work fine, you can move skills between any of your characters.

Just remember that in order to put higher than 100 skills on the new characters you need to use scrolls so that new character can hold the higher skill.

But yes, that will work fine. Actually, you just blew my mind. I wasted a name change token to change my name when i could have just did what you suggested. 7 soulstone frags are cheaper than 1 namechange token.

duh.. stupid me.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like eol said, and remember too, with your crafty chars, any recipes they learnt are gone and the new char would haveto acquire the recipes all
over :( ::: learnt the hard way :::

mazamotuck

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But yes, that will work fine. Actually, you just blew my mind. I wasted a name change token to change my name when i could have just did what you suggested. 7 soulstone frags are cheaper than 1 namechange token.

duh.. stupid me.
hehe yeah I almost bought some character name change tokens then I realized....lol wow frags!!! ha

Well thanks for the help all!

T

Tazar

A couple of things to consider:

1.) Creating new characters in this manner will make any personal bless deeds worthless...

2.) You will also loose your stats... these should be easy to retrain up so long as you do it on the character BEFORE you put the soulstoned skills on it.

The PBD thing is the big reason I have not done this with one or two characters...