• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Sampire Weapon and Suit...

Eliane_ATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would like to do more EM event and because the are a lot of case where we have to fight top attacker boss I would like to know the following:

1. What kind of weapon is good while participating at event? Ex: Versus Top Attacker?...
2. What is the best stat Str/Dex/Int to have?
3. What are the best suit property to have? HCI, DCI, SSI, etc...

I dont know if there are already thread made about it... If so could you post me the link? If not Im waiting your reply.

Eliane from Atlantic

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1. Weapon slayer property depends on the event and what you are slaying. You can go for a nice all around weapon, you are wanting Damage Inc, (120 blacksmith using plain ore crafts 40DI weapons), mana leech, stamina leech or life leech, (depends on your play style and which you lose more of, most likely you will want stamina leech) and swing speed increase depending on your stamina/dex.

2. You want to shoot for 150 dex/str and the rest in intel though you may have to drop str for int until you have enough bonus mana and mana regen added into your suit.

3. You want to max out LMC/HCI/DCI/DI and SSI. Most of this will be on jewelry, tali, back piece, apron, etc. HCI/DCI can be material enhanced into a suit and maybe reforged though I don'r know much about reforging. They cannot be imbued on armor, just jewelry and weapons.

Here is a great thread by Lynk

Here are a couple of threads about suits.
Thread 1
Thread 2

I hope these help and welcome advice from others more knowledgeable. :)

Eliane_ATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you it helps a lot!

As for Conjurer Thrinket... Many says it is not so good because Undead Slayer...
So the best alternative would be? Mana Phasing Orb?