• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question about owning towns

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Normally you would leave someone in the sigil room to keep an eye on the sigils. If a thief does grab one, find and kill the thief. They can't leave Fel, recall, SJ, gate, teleport, or shadow jump while holding a sigil.

G

Googly

Yep. Just keep an open-eye and be ready for some serious thief whacking.

But, you need to edit this post and delete your other one. You cant be telling people how to exploit. Its against the forum rules as well as just being a bad idea. It hasn't been overly abused, yet, because its not publicly posted. :p

B

Barbosa

Mmmmm....sigils speaking of them today is the day Tina :) we get to hold them again for another 10 hours. ooo haa...... ooo ha... :popcorn:

W

Willow30

To reset the 10-hour timer you only have to hold it for 15 minutes. If they hold it for 30 minutes it will bounce back to where it was stolen from.

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Twenty four hour hold??? I got bored in just a couple hours.... and when Tinkz gets bored....

... strangeness happens....

B

Barbosa

Ladies... Ladies... Its just like waiting for Dominoes Pizza. Gotta give me your number and I can place your orders...

:D:p