• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about loot

• Thread starter Salty Pete
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Salty Pete

So I have been out bashing away at monsters for the last few days and I can't seem to find any quality loot. The kind of stuff I see for millions on vendors. I would like to have millions of my own. Where does one go to get quality loot these days?

Also, are the quality loot giving monsters accessible to someone with no super characters equipped with super equipment? I killed a leviathan and the bone daemon in Doom today but neither one had decent loot. Honestly I felt like I had wasted my time fighting those mobs.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best loot to me seems to be coming from peerless bosses. If you aren't into doing those, maybe try Miasma or Oni's?

B

bosskram

wolfie is right the bosses seem to have steped up the loot lately, you can also try the balrons in blood dungion being that they are sometimes paragons when they spawn atleast that way you have a chance at the marties also

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the way I am guessing your character is equiped pete I am not sure. Above are some good suggestions. I also find that strongbox quests give good loot. There is one that involves some gaman horns, map fragments and then minotaur arties. I got this bracelet the other nite.

15 HCI, 14 DCI, 20 EP, 6 LMC and 14 Fire Resist

You also get good bows, weps, armor etc. You dont get any gold, but can get some nice items. Wont get them every time, and at first might not get any, but eventually they come. Might do 20 quests and nothing super uber, then 21 will have the perfect peice in it for you.

Edit: Forgot to say that SB quest is relatively easy except for artifact gathering. Can do everything on a 7x GM warrior with GM leather barbed armor. Artifact gathering requires a stealther though as getting to arties alive is a hard feat if not on a stealther.

S

Salty Pete

For the way I am guessing your character is equiped pete I am not sure. Above are some good suggestions. I also find that strongbox quests give good loot. There is one that involves some gaman horns, map fragments and then minotaur arties. I got this bracelet the other nite.

15 HCI, 14 DCI, 20 EP, 6 LMC and 14 Fire Resist

You also get good bows, weps, armor etc. You dont get any gold, but can get some nice items. Wont get them every time, and at first might not get any, but eventually they come. Might do 20 quests and nothing super uber, then 21 will have the perfect peice in it for you.

Edit: Forgot to say that SB quest is relatively easy except for artifact gathering. Can do everything on a 7x GM warrior with GM leather barbed armor. Artifact gathering requires a stealther though as getting to arties alive is a hard feat if not on a stealther.
My main character is a stealth beggar/mage as for equip.... I am not horribly under equipped, but I am not rolling around in a super suit. I have a 100% lrc 40% lmc 50 resists suit with about 35ish SDI and 1/3 FC/FCR. I mainly just cast summons with an occasional finishing blow or three.